• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was Rose vs PVZ The "Best-Looking" MMA Match Of All Time?

Only if you like women looking like 12 year old boys. Rose dresses like a little boy, shaves her head, has no curves. Some sherdoggers are weird...
I think i agree, Rose isnt particularly attractive, long hair Rose was nice looking, not hot at all but had a cute face, i guess thats where TS comes from, i hope.

Cyborg vs Nunes for sure!
you must be forgetting about the hottest match up of all time.
Picture1-9-1200x685.png

When most men see an attractive woman you see a little boy. Some Sherdoggers are weird indeed.

I think it's more accurate to say that where most men would see a fairly masculine, unremarkable person, Sherdoggers see an attractive woman because they're only comparing her against WMMA fighters.

idk why but Herrig v PVZ seems better to me, like a redneck girl-fight heaven. or Karolina Kowalkiewicz v Alexa Grasso

Montana De La Rosa prob fought someone hot, my vote is for that one

She's legit very attractive facially, unlike that drag queen Rachael O

paige vanzant has a whole website where she releases full nudes. She has released like over 500. You can probably go see all of them for free on a different website. Not that I would know.

We only talk about the best looking men on Sherdog you weirdo. This is my best looking fight:
ufc-on-fox-10-benson-henderson-v-josh-thomson-138983295059402601-140126133730.jpg

Back