• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be an unpopular opinion. But since his performance against Conor, I haven’t wanted to see him fight ever again.

If a fight is getting scratched.. I’m fine with it being this one.

Yeah, I said it.
I feel the same. I was really disgusted after the Conor fight. Like almost like he didn't even show up to fight and just is going for a paycheck. The old cowboy can go in the book of legends, but this one remaining, needs to retire.

29-28 Rodrigues. Very biased commentating.

I got it Rodrigues 2-1. He won that third.

Perfect time for the fight to end. Kentucky Derby about to start

Its not me shitting on MMA, it's Cowboy shitting on MMA by not acting like a professional.

you think me stating an pbservation of reality is disrespectful but Cowboy not fulfilling his commitment to the best of his ability is?
"The lack of professionalism in fighters and the fight game is astounding"

That's shitting on MMA, Cowboy got sick, it happens, I get you wanted to see the fight but chill the fuck out.

Super close fight. I have Rodrigues winning 1 and 3. Could be a draw.

No stock loss from the other guy. Close fight and both are keepers

Crazy fun fight.

And the decision goes to … Vergara.

Props to both guys.

Well missed the in a row. Damn fence grabber.

632370-24164772.png

Back