Tony will butcher Chandler tonight confirmed...

Finished 0 times in any of those fights, knocked down 0 times in any of those fights.

Meanwhile chandler is mostly on the floor in his fights and getting finished.
POST A BET SLIP YOU ATTENTION WHORIN COWARD!

His life was literally saved by the ref in the Justin fight and his arm saved by the bell in the Charles fight lol stfu.

Tony is and always was overrated AF. He almost lost to fucking Lando when he was on his win streak for god sakes. Lmao Chandler gets the W tonight and I come back to remind you you're dumb.

Be sure to come correct with an apology if things don't go your way.

I'm not sold on Chandler at all, but I'm not sure if Tony's got it anymore.
That being said, I still bet on Tony to win

I would definitely be rooting for Tony if I didn't have a big parlay bet (Chsndler,Rose,Charlie) already.

Maybe it's Tony's 1 time

I'm not sold on Chandler at all, but I'm not sure if Tony's got it anymore.
That being said, I still bet on Tony to win

I look at it very similarly, ofc Tony has lost a step but he also got a long needed break and Chandler is so obviously out of his league it's crazy that people don't see it.

The resurgence of the demon in Tony will be spectacular.
<{JustBleed}>

no, for I am a coward that just wants a bit of attention right now. I in reality know nothing about mma or betting. I've never actually made a single dollar betting on combat sports to be honest

<DisgustingHHH>

Cool, all ya had to say bro.

Prime Tony would take a beating and win by sub.

This Tony just gonna die inside the octagon.

"Bought into the hype" meaning they know what they are looking at when they watch fights

tap water drinker IQ?

"Bought into the hype" meaning they know what they are looking at when they watch fights

When you are 36 an your best career win is Hooker and Alvarez there is not much to say.

You've been sold wolf tickets.

i'd say at this point tony's chin is still stronger than chandlers. Its really about if tony can stuff the TDs. If he can chandler is in big trouble. Tony's reach advantage is pretty big.

i'd say at this point tony's chin is still stronger than chandlers. Its really about if tony can stuff the TDs. If he can chandler is in big trouble. Tony's reach advantage is pretty big.

I think Chandler is going to get cut up good.

Blades and shades.

I would definitely be rooting for Tony if I didn't have a big parlay bet (Chsndler,Rose,Charlie) already.

Maybe it's Tony's 1 time

Gaethje is going to easily ruin that parlay homie

You should have known this post was dumb when you had to use a pic of tony that is years old lol
Earlier in the week I saw Tony Ferguson walk up some stairs like an old man I was totally shocked. I was even thinking maybe even 80 has had a shot to beat Tony for his last fight after I saw him walk up the stairs

Tony is looking lean and muscular compared to his last few weigh ins.

Keep drinking that hatorade.

Back