PBP UFC on ESPN 36 - Blachowicz vs. Rakic: Official PBP Discussion - 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fitz chanelling the Golden One tonight.

giphy.gif

Endless research

Does your wife approve of you making these gifs? <{MingNope}>

Why still have fights at the Apex?

Because most of the UFC's income these days comes from TV-deals and other non-event related incomes. So it's perfectly doable for them to house the fight at their own in-house arena. They don't need arena-money any more for low-key fight cards

She landed a bit more at the end, but Katlyn was hitting her too... and that was the only moment Ribas was even close in the striking. I don't know I guess I disagree with a lot of people on that one.
"Katlyn was hitting her too" <Lmaoo>
it was not he only moment she elbowed her face in a collar tie
k disagree but Ribas deserved that W

100% agree. Ive always like how youve looked at fights plus as a from one Rose hater to another I luh you. Thank god she isnt champ anymore.

I think it's because people tend to over look body shots and leg kicks unless they crumble a person over

I love how espn has cut out the only part in between fights I enjoyed (the walkouts) and replaced them with EVEN MORE commercial breaks.

Why still have fights at the Apex?
Lower overhead, easier to coordinate, less headache of dealing with varying covid restrictions state to state and/or worrying about cancelations or low gate turnout, yada, yada.

Big PPVs get a bigger spot, but fight nights might stay apex forever.

Reactions: Gio
Back