• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Biden set to redeploy U.S. troops to Somalia, reversing Trump withdrawal

I pity the soldiers sent to war but they choose to kill. It is better to die than to murder it says that in the bible and by choosing to murder for money or because you are told is a unforgiveable thing.
No, that is not what the Bible says about soldiers killing in war.
Paul uses the soldier life as an illustration of spiritual truth. Other references mention battles and warfare. Ephesians 6 contains an extended comparison of the Christian life and warfare (verses 10–17). If being a soldier (and doing the things soldiers are required to do) were sinful, it is unlikely the Holy Spirit would have used soldiering as a metaphor for anything good.
I’ve been in and out of Africa since mid 2000s. There were teams going to African countries all through the 90s. There’s bases that have been there for a long time.
I heard they make some 'wicked' fried chicken. o_O
Man, horn of Africa? What a shithole place to go on assignment.

Paul uses the soldier life as an illustration of spiritual truth. Other references mention battles and warfare. Ephesians 6 contains an extended comparison of the Christian life and warfare (verses 10–17). If being a soldier (and doing the things soldiers are required to do) were sinful, it is unlikely the Holy Spirit would have used soldiering as a metaphor for anything good.

False. US soldiers are almost always the aggressor

You are delusional and war mongerer

US soldiers are almost always the aggressor.
We are? Ah, let us see now:
. Japan invades China
. Nazi Germany invades Europe
. Japan bombs Pearl Harbor
. North Korea invades South Korea
. Iraq invades Kuwait
. Al-Qaeda destroys the WTC in New York on 9/11
. Russia invades Ukraine

. Japan invades China
. Iraq invades Kuwait
. Russia invades Ukraine

*Korea uncalled for. Drafted young men to fight for a cause that didnt matter to Americans and wastwd lives
*Vietnam wasted 50000 lives and over 1 million suffer from ptsd. Kill 5 million Vietamese
*Lebanon get blown up and chased out
*Bombed Serbia and committed war crimes against a christian nation to help radicalized sunnis and to "stick" it to a russian ally.
*Invaded Iraq wrong nation. Got brutalized and killed million Iraqis. Tens of thlusanda of vets kill themselves from ptsd and million on drugs abd homeless. 5000 dead and tens of thousands injured.
*Lost in Afghanistan pathetically at that

But ultimately whay happens is gods will so to will the collapae and the burning of evil also be

*Korea uncalled for. Drafted young men to fight for a cause that didnt matter to Americans and wastwd lives
*Vietnam wasted 50000 lives and over 1 million suffer from ptsd. Kill 5 million Vietamese
*Lebanon get blown up and chased out
*Bombed Serbia and committed war crimes against a christian nation to help radicalized sunnis and to "stick" it to a russian ally.
*Invaded Iraq wrong nation. Got brutalized and killed million Iraqis. Tens of thlusanda of vets kill themselves from ptsd and million on drugs abd homeless. 5000 dead and tens of thousands injured.
*Lost in Afghanistan pathetically at that

But ultimately whay happens is gods will so to will the collapae and the burning of evil also be

somebody give this man the number for Amber Lamps.

. Japan invades China
. Iraq invades Kuwait
. Russia invades Ukraine

The average american soldier has committed war crimes
So, is it God's will that children go hungry and die in Ethiopia and Somalia?

Yes they did stuff bad in their past life

Lol at a man judging somebody else’s competence while using the wrong “they’re”. Can’t make this shit up…

How is that "the wrong 'they're'"? It's not.

His sentence is "Go on, tell me theyre (they are) competent". So "they're" is absolutely correct, unless you're mocking him for missing an apostrophe?

If that's the case, then lol.

Dude it’s pretty bad. I was there for a short period of time, I did more time else where. There’s poor but nothing I’ve seen rivals Africa despair.

False. US soldiers are almost always the aggressor

You are delusional and war mongerer

lol compelling troll material. You know what your next account name will be?

Dude it’s pretty bad. I was there for a short period of time, I did more time else where. There’s poor but nothing I’ve seen rivals Africa despair.

lol compelling troll material. You know what your next account name will be?

Dude if you defend what the US did in Iraq or Virtnam Idk what to tell you

What about the Iraqis when they invaded Iran and Kuwait and when they killed all those innocent Kurdish civilians in the north of their country?

I lived on the horn of Africa for a few years. The poverty is real. I have seen a similar level within the Indian Subcontinent.

I really think more Americans need to get a passport and travel outside of tourist destinations/Europe.

Ideally, the US should subsidize the cost of passports to encourage more to travel.

I lived on the horn of Africa for a few years. The poverty is real. I have seen a similar level within the Indian Subcontinent.
Who had it worst, poor folks in Africa or poor folks in India?
Yeah, it is another level of poverty. Nothing here in the US comes even close. They bathe, poop, and drink the same water.
My poverty experience comes from Latin America, which I bet would be better than either Africa or India.
What exactly were you doing in these poor countries anyway? Peace Corps?
That is not even 3rd world, more like 4th world.

Ha, ha! US Army 18 series. Travel the world. You guys have way too much fun. o_O
Mightspecialforces1800.jpg

Last edited:

All the replies this troll is getting, and you guys let THIS one slip past???

<Huh2>

This dude just answered it's God's will that African kids starve because they "did stuff bad in their past life".

I am pretty sure homeboy is not even trying to hide that he's a troll anymore. IDGAF if he gets banned (he's got dubs, but let's be honest---he'll make a new account the next day) but you could absolutely argue this violates some of the rules when he's essentially saying that kids deserve to starve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FELIPETHEEAGLEVEIGA
Back