• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 206 - Holm vs. Vieira: Official PBP Discussion - 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
86509-2828995.png

This next fight is the one I'm most concerned about. Njokuani hits hard and Todorovic is a bit chinny

Someone needs to smack Polyana tonight. What the fuck was that? she looked like she wanted to go watch tv instead of fight. That was a winnable fight for her. Disappointing

She got quick armbar finishes in her last 2 fights thought she could do it again. I knew she would underestimate Ricco’s BJJ defense

Lol Chidi got taken down and wrestlefucked by Carvalho, who is horrendous on the ground. Don't know about that black belt.

I recall Chidi blasting his opponent in that last fight. Let’s hope he can put on another exciting performance tonight against Torodović.

She got quick armbar finishes in her last 2 fights thought she could do it again. I knew she would underestimate Ricco’s BJJ defense

Yeah, that's cool, but after round one someone should have woke her up. I was hoping she wouldn't make this mistake because Nascimento (who was cornerning her) just went through this same exact learning curve and realized that you can't stay on bottom too long. I guess my hopes were too high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back