Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V8 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD

Where teh fook you at @Natural Order
brock-shark-jpg.925390

(NGS V5) CHAMP
(NGS V6) CHAMP
(NGS V7) 3RD
(ISL V10) 2nd place

I'm pretty sure we need @PurpleStorm coverage on this very important event. How about a "PRE"-shoop intererview

He'll be here. He will show up. He had a great performance at ISL and came in second in ISL 10 as you said. He beat me and came close to beating @Arqueto. @Natural Order is a powerhouse at contests.

This is the best Dart Vader scene ever IMO. Saw it in the theaters. Brought tears to my eyes seeing him fight. The sheer terror. So cold hearted. Had tears running down my face when Leiah said "Hope". Great movie. Perhaps my favorite of the whole franchise. Star Wars "Rogue One" if anyone doesnt know.

Now I'm gonna have to watch that movie 'Rogue One'. I think I have it downloaded somewhere on a hard-drive but never quite got round to watching it. Thanks for the recc brotha...

Thanks for signing up Champ Champ!! Hope you can pull of the three-pete!!

#9.
<DC-Champ>

e7d6ec2979b612c7034ab42cb3681cc3.jpg

Love me some Beatles!

He more people should sign up. You will have a chance of winning the Shad Trophy.

View attachment 925432

Sweet Mother of everythingsSacred! It's without words......beyond meaning......a symbol of hope and prestige above all else. It is the Ark of the Shadenant.

And I would like a chance to win it lol. Huge props for making that @Draxton, that's badass.

My shoop game is still amateur as fk, but I've been training, and I'm coming muthafkrs...

6ht0ew.jpg

Noticing you pumping out more random shoops in random threads. Awesome stuff, glad to see you enter brother! Same with @SenorFranko a beast of volume and quality on the shoop scene.

Awesome to have you both in!

@bigwaverider I will enter..

Sorry I didn't read your OP(I have a bad habit of that)..

I just hope I don't forget on June 11th. My goldfish memory will struggle. Is there any reminders?

Thanks for entering. However you really should read the OP bro. It would suck to have your image not accepted.

I wil be sending out contestant PM's as reminders. I will highlight some of the more important rules too. The most important parts of the rules are how to title your submission PM to me and dont host your image on sherdog.

#11.

RealisticRaggedDrever-max-1mb.gif

Back