Media Ronda Rousey Says Only One Opponent Would Make Her Come Back to MMA

Racists have opinions on race - are they "valid"? Depends on who's judging. I don't understand this new concept - seems to be about 10-20 yrs old in western history - that only certain experiences bestow the right or privilege of thinking on certain subjects. It's silly.

Difference of opinion is one of the main reasons humans still exist and certainly one of the strongest engines of progress, whatever that is.

Mr. Orwell warned about it--Ministry of Truth, Doublethink, Newspeak, etc.--many decades ago, but I guess people forgot or just don't read any more. Once free speech and dissident opinions are outlawed or punished, totalitarianism isn't far away. And there's a difference between actively calling for violence (which used to be one of the only things to get you kicked off social media or other platforms) and expressing views others don't like.

You do know shes in the wwe where everyone can see her? She is in great shape and has been for years.
I don't directly follow WWE anymore, thought she was a super part timer at this point. And I can't say I know how she looks these days. But considering how fit those current day rasslin bishes are, are you sure you wanna be this cocky before provoking me to google her today? Cause I seriously doubt she looks anywhere near as toned as, say, Mandy Rose consistently does. She never did in the past, at least.

Just more dum dum Rousey comments. She clearly wanted to insult Gina because Gina has historically been hotter than her. Hence, Ronda's hatred of attractive women. Her backtracking made it worse. Why bring up 205 for no reason? A weight that Carano never fought at? Rousey thinks she can "beat" Gina in looks by weight. Also, it's stupid unless Ronda is saying she is also a ham beast. Like Ronda would fight a much larger Carano and give up dozens of pounds like she's trying to make it sound.

I don't directly follow WWE anymore, thought she was a super part timer at this point. And I can't say I know how she looks these days. But considering how fit those current day rasslin bishes are, are you sure you wanna be this cocky before provoking me to google her today? Cause I seriously doubt she looks anywhere near as toned as, say, Mandy Rose consistently does. She never did in the past, at least.
Jesus was a man! he had a beard!

Jesus was a man! he had a beard!
In the Charles Berg book "The Unconscious Significance of Hair", it's explained that hair on the face displaced the tension humans feel about their hairy piss and shitholes.

He was Freudian in his approach and a believer in the Oedipal theory, which holds that sons want to fuck their mothers and murder their fathers. Because male puberty causes hair to grow on the chin at the same time as it emerges on their nutsack, the connection, Berg conjectured, was clear: the sprouting of unruly beards is the equivalent of an erect penis, defiant and out there for all to see. Which in turn explains why feeble men have felt the need to shave them off.

Once upon a time, the Walt Disney Co. banned employee beards at its theme parks. Other companies had similar expectations for staff appearance. Perhaps as a result, the beardless face suggests conformity.

In the Charles Berg book "The Unconscious Significance of Hair", it's explained that hair on the face displaced the tension humans feel about their hairy piss and shitholes.

He was Freudian in his approach and a believer in the Oedipal theory, which holds that sons want to fuck their mothers and murder their fathers. Because male puberty causes hair to grow on the chin at the same time as it emerges on their nutsack, the connection, Berg conjectured, was clear: the sprouting of unruly beards is the equivalent of an erect penis, defiant and out there for all to see. Which in turn explains why feeble men have felt the need to shave them off.

Once upon a time, the Walt Disney Co. banned employee beards at its theme parks. Other companies had similar expectations for staff appearance. Perhaps as a result, the beardless face suggests conformity.
Ah,it very well could. But what of the poor souls who cannot grow proper beards,and instead have patchy or weak growth? Are they simply unfit for survival? Thats what I'm thinking

Gina sadly turned out to be kind of a nutcase but I thought she got better as an actor. Ronda wrasslin or trying to do a promo is still unwatchable imo. I don't follow wwe regularly, just watch it on TV sometimes when it's on but it's hard to watch. I think she's the only wrestler I've ever seen on TV who gets offended and ruins her promo because the people were reacting in a way she didn't expect. Image you are a pro wrestler and get personally offended because the crowd is booing. Jesus Christ. But I guess their program is aimed at little kids anyway.

Ah,it very well could. But what of the poor souls who cannot grow proper beards,and instead have patchy or weak growth? Are they simply unfit for survival? Thats what I'm thinking
The gynocracy we currently live in propagates that the female is nature's ultimate eugenicist. If you study the human biology and the nature of sexual selection, however - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection - it appears the human female's opinion and their popular preference for twinkish beauty over masculine traits is dysgenic and unnatural. They're physically so inferior to men, they're designed closer to hens to be dominated by a rooster than pigeons who can fly away if the male pigeon doesn't dance right.

So you can keep buying into the unnatural, social programming, keep doing the pigeon dance by going to clubs and squirming for their validation and obsess over your looks and their opinion of your [lack of] hair, spend money on transplants, and creams and all kinds of shit, but it's, ultimately, profane behavior for intrasexual selection species.

You should be focusing on dominating your environment, rising as high as possible in the dominance hierarchy - which a lack of hair plays no role in. Lowering your inhibition by maxxing out your serotonin levels through mogging - getting as physically impressive as possible, sparring and educating yourself. For as Plato once said:

quote-he-who-is-only-an-athlete-is-too-crude-too-vulgar-too-much-a-savage-he-who-is-a-scholar-plato-91-18-51.jpg

Just like our androcentric ancestors did it.

Back