Media Cejudo have started his fight camp.

Great news. WAR SI SI SI
source.gif

AmbitiousConventionalAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

I agree with Ali for once. I'd love to see HC become the first 3 division champ and cement his status as GOAT.
Let him prove he can still even get the BW title back. Then defend it a cpl times against the next guy in line. Then campaign for a shot at FW. But no shortcuts, and cherry-picking defences this time. Earn it.

Let him prove he can still even get the BW title back. Then defend it a cpl times against the next guy in line. Then campaign for a shot at FW. But no shortcuts, and cherry-picking defences this time. Earn it.
Honestly I dont even consider him a legit double champ like Conor, conor actually beat the lw and fw champ. cejudo won his bantamweight title from morales

I’m gonna be real hype if this fight actually happens, I hope it’s five rounds

I also will gain a ton of respect for CCC if he actually takes a fight with Yan, once again, especially if it’s five rounds

Henry seemingly had no interest in fighting Yan when Yan was the champion. I have a hard time believing he'll fight him now. I can't imagine Henry fighting anyone unless there's a belt on the line...unless it's a theoretically easy fight against a washed opponent with a big name (e.g., Faber or Frankie).

If I were Henry and I really wanted the Volk fight, I would cherry pick a FW fight against someone like KZ. Get a win over someone who has name value and is a favorable stylistic matchup.

It might be a fat camp to get into fighting shape more than anything, I really doubt he's doing a 4+ month fight camp for his next fight. I believe he's not eligible until at least the end of October due to him needing to spend 6 months in the USADA testing pool before he can take a fight.

cejudo is not fighting yan. he retired the last time to avoid fighting yan.

he probalby wants a shot at the winner of aljo/tj and then will want the fw champ after.

I know everyone talks smack but I am a huge fan of the smaller divisions and love Triple C. Anyone who is excited like me for his return should go watch the Daniel Cormier check in episode on his YouTube page where Henry Cejudo let Aljimain Sterling come into his trophy room for a face to face. It was honestly sick and got me really hyped.

I'll wait to give a shit until he actually fights. This guy and Ali are constantly talking.

Imagine being a Yan fan? Dude throws away the first Aljo fight by the dumbest foul ever, then proceeds to lose the rematch. I reckon Henry beats him.

Back