News Jessy Jess checks in for fight week.

Yeah. I've never heard or read of a thought or image that's worth eternalizing on your body for.
Thoughts and things are fickle

Your body isn't as special as you were led to believe.

A pretty girl ruining herself with tattoos and violence must have some kind of psychological disorder.

I think I’m the only one in here who isn’t bothered by her face tats.

Plus tattoos are so easily removed these days, especially small, simple ones like that on her face, it’s just not that big of a deal.

Good looking girl. Seems to have had some work done which is a bit of a shame.

She's using a pen and breathing the same air as men so @SG123 is probably having a mental breakdown.

Yeah, those are nicely done. I have no real preference about women with or without tattoos. It's a case-by-case issue for me. My GF does have a few she got when she was young, though they're fairly unobtrusive.

Im not saying I wouldn't date someone with tattoos, I have...but they looked good and they didn't seem out of place.

Unlike Jess' hot air balloon on her arm or the fifty others she has that look like a child placed and drew them lol.

Post more pictures idiots

jessicarose-clark-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-on-picture-id1347775783

jessicarose-clark-of-australia-has-her-hands-wrapped-prior-to-her-picture-id1348291219

jessicarose-clark-of-australia-prepares-to-fight-joselyne-edwards-of-picture-id1348296198

jessicarose-clark-of-australia-prepares-to-fight-stephanie-egger-of-picture-id1371611896

Tattoos look good on women when they they follow the natural form...I prefer no tats on women myself, but there are some women that look fantastic with them.

Megan Anderson is one of them.
Her tattoos are done really good (though the subject matter is meh) she does look damn good still.

View attachment 929924
I could study her tattoos for days

Im not saying I wouldn't date someone with tattoos, I have...but they looked good and they didn't seem out of place.

Unlike Jess' hot air balloon on her arm or the fifty others she has that look like a child placed and drew them lol.
Why so picky, sir?
<{outtahere}>

Back