News Conor returns to the worst major MMA gym in the world

Good. Maybe he fights by the end of the year. Whatever weight, whatever opponent. I’m curious to see how it goes. If he doesn’t fight somebody legit, he may as well just pack it in. But what legit fighter at any weight could he actually beat?

He’s going to get destroyed if he fights any legit 170 pounders. Maybe he can beat Nate Diaz
Good. Maybe he fights by the end of the year. Whatever weight, whatever opponent. I’m curious to see how it goes. If he doesn’t fight somebody legit, he may as well just pack it in. But what legit fighter at any weight could he actually beat?

Well, MMA Math is a horrible tool but Diaz did almost drop Edwards with a pitter-pat 1-2 and Edwards is about to fight for a title... if McGregor catches him with "teh left", does Edwards not fall? As for Usman, if he's smart, he takes McGregor down for 5 rounds but sometimes pride gets in the way of a gameplan and he may look to take McGregor out. Not saying that he couldn't but then that gives McGregor a puncher's chance and away we go. It would actually be funny to watch the Sherdog meltdown that would ensue...

For the bad rep SBG gets, It's gotten him as far as he is now, a credit to his loyalty as well. With that said I understand many think he could have gone even further with a different Gym.

Don’t listen to the “haters” that are somehow always first to click on Conor threads, if he left the gym they would say “Conor isn’t loyal to his roots” or some shit like that.

The worst you say? Hold my beer.

e3fdd43f1770c73f86af03a3a832fb8f_crop_exact.jpg

I honestly think he loses to any legit fighter @170 tbh sir.

There is nothing in the tank left for Connor. He doesn't have any heart. He can't cut weight anymore. He is one dimensional. He has no endurance. He is old, inactive, and now fights scared. No one is afraid of him anymore.

For the bad rep SBG gets, It's gotten him as far as he is now, a credit to his loyalty as well. With that said I understand many think he could have gone even further with a different Gym.

I believe thats more due to Conors natural ability and fighting instincts than anything else.

Almost comparable to Ronda joining that genius Edmonds gym.

Back