Biggest premature retirements in mma

WHUT?
BJ was quite the opposite of early retirement, going out after 1-9-1 record...
His last fight against Frankie was so bizarre, I stopped hating on him and pitying him!

He should have retired right then and there.

He didn't have a choice. He couldn't make 155 anymore and he didn't want to go back to welterweight.
I think he could despite it being a tough weight cut but again, losing his father was the reason.

He’s been my boxing coach since I was like 14 years old so I have a lot of love for him and have seen how great he is day in and day out. He brought me to all the big camps with him back in the day. Tito even paid him to help him prepare for a fight vs Chuck and we went to Big Bear. Let’s just say Jeremy would have been a problem for anyone in the world at LHW.

That was a really fun and deep pull.

Cool you got to be around during those times and meet such an interesting character in MMA/boxing

WHUT?
His last fight against Frankie was so bizarre, I stopped hating on him and pitying him!

Prob sarcasm my dude

I think he could despite it being a tough weight cut but again, losing his father was the reason.
Dont listen to that guy,seems to hate the russians. That is all he ever posts about.

The mods should tell him to fuck off back to the war room

Dont listen to that guy,seems to hate the russians. That is all he ever posts about.

They should tell him to fuck off back to the war room
I had a feeling. Actually crazy how many xenophobes we have here.

Reactions: HHJ
WHUT?

Definition of sarcasm

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b: the use or language of sarcasm

Can't believe nobody has posted:

7BScHyVBRJ_YnkvnDW1PiYqPDHlLMPkhGhrr_EWEdgU.jpg

He didn't have a choice. He couldn't make 155 anymore and he didn't want to go back to welterweight.

I think there is more truth in this than Khabib fans like to admit. The last couple of times he made weight the look of relief on the scales was crazy. His also set himself up to keep earning so his still making money.

Back