Nate's "The Decision"

dismissive_wanking.gif
dismissive_wanking.gif
dismissive_wanking.gif
dismissive_wanking.gif

Side note, how do you embed Tweets normally? I had to copy the whole link and delete all but the number code thing, surely there's an easier way?

Why not just give him a Matt Brown or something and put it on the early prelims and send him packing?

Beating Matt Brown means fuck all, he probably won't even win and it wouldn't be watched by hardly anyone.

That's as good a way to bury him as anything.

We need a proper translator for Nate, though. I don't even know what language he speaks.
I've heard homeless people with more articulation that just had a series of bad luck.

Nate is a simpleton who lives the thuglife talk. "These mufuggas...".

It sounds cool if you're twelve, but retarded if you pass your first high school English course.

That he is a role model for some people is very interesting.

Why not just give him a Matt Brown or something and put it on the early prelims and send him packing?

Beating Matt Brown means fuck all, he probably won't even win and it wouldn't be watched by hardly anyone.

Not sure why people think they want to just bury him.

They pay him a lot of money. They want him to earn them a lot of money.

If he chooses to go box afterwards it’s pretty irrelevant if he wins or loses his last ufc fight. And him going to bellator or pfl or any other mma org won’t matter either.

They just need to maximize his value to them.

UFC wants to book a good fight for Nate, but nate wants an easy payday, more likely. Someone that he can finish and get win money and probably a bonus too. That doesn't happen against anyone good that makes the UFC money.

I feel like those are the types of fights they've been offering Nate. Either that or he really is dumber even than he comes off if they're offering him actually interesting fights.
It’s not Jake. He’s already signed to fight Hasim Rahman Jr.
Jake was just talking about how Rahman Jr. is playing hardball with regards to pay and how he won't budge (work has been stressful af so been distracting myself by following fight news all day lol) but I also don't think it's likely Jake. Hell, I wouldn't put it past Heelwani to just be yanking our chains and having a non fight announcement interview with Nathaniel.

Side note, how do you embed Tweets normally? I had to copy the whole link and delete all but the number code thing, surely there's an easier way?
copy/paste into the media box not the image box the one you would use for a You Tube vid.

Back