News Katlyn Chookaigan vs Manon Fiorot pushed back to UFC 280 in ABU DAHBI!!!

The Chook is gonna peck the french girl to pieces for three rounds. Looking forward to it.

Stolen from another Sherbro, sadge i cant remember his name wouldve credited him here. Cracks me up everytime.

Very witchlike in her appearance is Foirot, Joe.

upload_2022-7-18_13-11-23.jpeg

UFC France ? That will be so lame, their fans suck... In football, Boxing and MMA, everytime I watch an event the atmosphere is dead. <{hughesimpress}>

WUT? They have one of the most crazy fanbases out there. Look at the football games Marseille vs Paris, they literally kill each other. They even hype the games before the games even start putting fire everywhere lol. Look, they aren't even scared about hooligans, went to their turf and partied in front of them:

WUT? They have one of the most crazy fanbases out there. Look at the football games Marseille vs Paris, they literally kill each other. They even hype the games before the games even start putting fire everywhere lol. Look, they aren't even scared about hooligans, went to their turf and partied in front of them:

I'm talking about the ambiance during the game, it's mostly non-existent. You will see it by yourself, during the UFC event.

I'm talking about the ambiance during the game, it's mostly non-existent. You will see it by yourself, during the UFC event.
How can you say that? Look at any Lyon vs St. Etienne or PSG-OM game. It's non stop chanting during the game and fire everywhere. UFC events even in brazil look like a retirement's party next to it lol.

I don't know about MMA events in France, but in football it gets pretty crazy before, during and specially after the game where they beat each other up.

I dont know if those idiot football fans are an exemple of something we would want to see in the UFC.

I dont know if those idiot football fans are an exemple of something we would want to see in the UFC.
No, of course not, but saying that the ambiance in france is non existent, it couldn’t be more untrue at least in football! UFC events are like retirement venues next to football stadiums full of crazy people chanting all the time there lol.

Mma fans are like teletubbies next to these people.

Chook seems to be just a bit better than everyone in the division not named Schev or Andrade, sucks that she has basically finishing abikity whatsoever.
Don't remember the other girls fights that well, but hopefully she can make it exciting.
She's pretty damn good. Chook is a tough out though. I'm nervous

How can you say that? Look at any Lyon vs St. Etienne or PSG-OM game. It's non stop chanting during the game and fire everywhere. UFC events even in brazil look like a retirement's party next to it lol.

I don't know about MMA events in France, but in football it gets pretty crazy before, during and specially after the game where they beat each other up.

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN - OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE (2 - 1) - Résumé - (PSG - OM) / 2021-2022 - YouTube

I don't see the energy that you are talking about, it gets louder when there's a goal or a chance, but that's about it...

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN - OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE (2 - 1) - Résumé - (PSG - OM) / 2021-2022 - YouTube

I don't see the energy that you are talking about, it gets louder when there's a goal or a chance, but that's about it...

Didnt you watch my video?You are picking an after game HL commentary video, its not live. Its like picking a breakdown of a fight where the goal is to hear clearly what the reporter/analyst is saying so they cut out the noise.Like here for an mma fight, you can’t even hear any noise either.

I was in a 2 UFC events in brazil, was really great. But i’ve been also a few times to watch Paris and its not even comparable, specially in big games, you have a full stadium (specially ultras ofc) chanting non stop. But well, i just wanted to show that the french can create a big ambiance too.

Bro, mma ain’t football

Bro, mma ain’t football
I know. I was just replying to a quote that said in France the ambiance in football, etc was non existent. I don't know about MMA events in France since i never attended one there, but football wise they can be pretty big depending which game it is and for sure those games have much more ambiance than any UFC event ever made. Even tho i loved the mma ones i was in Brazil and thought the overall vibe was great. The issue is, there is too much "waiting" time in between fights which kills a bit the vibe, but well both are great.

Back