UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall

Makvan-Pearce got Makvan by Darce/anaconda/Rnc written all over it, Seen Pearce gets himself put in chokes in pretty much every fight so far except against Morales, he also gives up his back alot.

Anyone else tempted by Victoria Leonardo? She fought some decent comp in Invicta and has only ever lost to Maverick, Blanchfield, Gatto and Fiorot.

Bohm hasn't beaten anyone of note.

Anyone else tempted by Victoria Leonardo? She fought some decent comp in Invicta and has only ever lost to Maverick, Blanchfield, Gatto and Fiorot.

sneak peak before the pod, already played her for a unit

I’m on Bohm at -130. Not much value but I see this being about 55-60% bohm

She looked awful against lipski and I think that’s why her line is where it is. Her regional tape was much better.

Leonardo can’t fight off her back foot. Her takedowns are terrible although she does time some of them well. Her technique is pretty crap and cardio is mediocre.

If bohm gets taken down she has better jiu jitsu and an active guard

I see why everyone is fading her but I have a feeling she comes out looking good like how agapova did after losing to Dobson.

she had her camp at xtreme couture and looks like she’s been at ufc pi

Last edited:
I’m on Bohm at -130. Not much value but I see this being about 55-60% bohm

She looked awful against lipski and I think that’s why her line is where it is. Her regional tape was much better.

Leonardo can’t fight off her back foot. Her takedowns are terrible although she does time some of them well. Her technique is pretty crap and cardio is mediocre.

If bohm gets taken down she has better jiu jitsu and an active guard

I see why everyone is fading her but I have a feeling she comes out looking good like how agapova did after losing to Dobson.

she had her camp at xtreme couture and looks like she’s been at ufc pi

I tend to think her regional tape looks better because she fought nobodies on the regionals though. Outside Lipski there's probably 6 or so fighters that Leonardo has fought that are better than the best one Bohm has.

I tend to think her regional tape looks better because she fought nobodies on the regionals though. Outside Lipski there's probably 6 or so fighters that Leonardo has fought that are better than the best one Bohm has.

obviously but her cardio didn’t fall apart after a few minutes.

Leonardo may have fought better fighters but she still lost to all them quite badly. Gatto looked like sugar ray leonard against her

obviously but her cardio didn’t fall apart after a few minutes.

Leonardo may have fought better fighters but she still lost to all them quite badly. Gatto looked like sugar ray leonard against her

She did beat Liz Tracy and Stephanie Geltmacher who are two of the better 125ers outside the UFC.

Bohm made Lipski look like a powerhouse. Bohm only showed ability to back up and throw jabs. Victoria should be in Bohms face majority of the fight and possibly even get takedowns on the cage since Bohm is going to be back pedaling all fight.

I might use her in a parlay for those reasons, but don't think I'll be playing her straight since it's bottom of the barrel wmma.

Bohm made Lipski look like a powerhouse. Bohm only showed ability to back up and throw jabs. Victoria should be in Bohms face majority of the fight and possibly even get takedowns on the cage since Bohm is going to be back pedaling all fight.

I also don't think she'll have much success trying to wrestle her when four time all American Geltmacher didn't.

Mason Jones vs. Ludovit Klein has been added. (Unless it was always scheduled and the bookes just never made a line till now).

Someone talk me down from putting my mortgage on Volkan and Craig doesn’t go the distance.

also I don’t really see Gus and Krylov going the distance either

Someone talk me down from putting my mortgage on Volkan and Craig doesn’t go the distance.

I could see some timid stand up- Craig gets hit -pulls guard - Volk kicks leg- Craig gets up - rinse and repeat and suddenly it's 15 minutes. At Apex surrounding I could see this as the likeliest result.
This is in front of English crowd though so it might mean they actually go for it. I imagine Craig is going to be pretty hyped up at least.

I could see some timid stand up- Craig gets hit -pulls guard - Volk kicks leg- Craig gets up - rinse and repeat and suddenly it's 15 minutes. At Apex surrounding I could see this as the likeliest result.
This is in front of English crowd though so it might mean they actually go for it. I imagine Craig is going to be pretty hyped up at least.

I also think Volkan might be hesitant to go after Craig on the ground even if he thinks he has him hurt. Which is sensible.

Wouldn't touch that prop for Gus/Krylov tbh. Remember that Gus wrestled Jan down when they fought, and Nikita has gone from never seeing a decision to making it the full 15 against Ankalaev, Glover and Walker. Maybe Alex gives up a bad position, but I think there's a difference between getting tapped by Werdum and even Smith than by Krylov.

Nah playing that is begging to get fucked by a boring decision lol.

Paul Craig has had 21 fights that have never gone to a decision, I'll take my chances.

Last edited:
Wouldn't touch that prop for Gus/Krylov tbh. Remember that Gus wrestled Jan down when they fought, and Nikita has gone from never seeing a decision to making it the full 15 against Ankalaev, Glover and Walker. Maybe Alex gives up a bad position, but I think there's a difference between getting tapped by Werdum and even Smith than by Krylov.

I actually played it goes the distance +175. I think odds are wide, Gus is durable and isn't a power puncher who mainly wears his opponents down. Plus quite a few of his fights that haven't gone the distance recently have been finished late in 5 rounders.

Back