News Nate vs Khamzat Headliner for UFC 279 September 10th

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Hell no, this is not the fight to make, waste of time.

Nate should fight Tony, that would be an awesome matchup, both are old and both have many loses in a row and need a win and their style would make for such an entertaining and fun fight, there will be so much blood, JBG will be in heaven, pure blood and violence. Nate vs Tony!!

Khamzat will run through him and it won't tell us much, so many other opponents that would be much more interesting for Khamzat.

Last edited:
I get the complaints but I'll put the over under at 700k ppv buys. Maybe more depending on how fight week takes shape.

Just why? Who really wants to see this fight? So many better options for both. Protecting Khamzat to a title shot and punishing Diaz. Khamzat doesn’t need protection and there’s plenty of more compelling fights. Also main event? If you’re punishing Diaz why put him in the spotlight? Just dumb all the way around.

Hope Aljo-Dillasnake is still happening too, cause this is gonna be a one sided hype job.

W.T.F

Nate gets absolutely molested in there. Immediate takedown and GnP until the ref waves it off

LMAO

Dana putting out Nate in the only way he knows how.
Doesn't Nate have the option to just wait it out? I mean he has sat out this long, what's 1 more month when his contract allegedly expires.

Khamzat to score over / under 25 takedowns on Nate?

64mm3t_medium.gif
He'll only need 1 haha

Reactions: mkt
I'm not totally sold on Khamzat, but even in his prime Nate couldn't deal with big, strong WWs who could grapple like Rory McDonald. What's he going to do now that he's 37?

How can you not see this was coming. Has to fight by october and danas been banging on about making this for a long time.

I wanted to see Nate vs Dustin and Khamzat vs Colby man..

Would be hilarious to see Nate somehow submit the UFC's golden boy and gives the double middle finger before peacing out of the organization

tumblr_m0divuaLoI1r6k6pmo1_500.gif
I'd love it, but man, does anyone legitimately see a way for Nate to win this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back