• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except for that whole Megan Anderson thing, I really like Krause. Just seems like a good guy. And Megan could probably tempt most of us.

I’ve been wanting to see them since 2003 as one of my top 3 favorite bands. It was ridiculously good. Alkaline Trio opened for them and that was cool. Best part was I was able to walk back to my girl’s place within 10 minutes.
Then watching some fights! Living the life <Moves>

Their first fight was way better so far. Hope it picks up soon....

Must be wild fighting in a divison where a missed high kick and can lead to power single leg attempt

Getting Cruz flashbacks with all this movement. It isn't the same but that guys are so damn quick.

I don't see Moreno wining the 4th fight.

Moreno’s weird hand movements flow with this head movement…they also cover his head movement

i'm not happy with 125 pounds. That's the last of my ranting. don't want to annoy people who enjoy it.

Back