Locked Premier League Thread 2022/23 v8: Matchweek 1 Edition

Who wins the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha not worth anywhere neat that lol is this a comic account .

bamford-patrick-bamford.gif

Hopefully he get's his England call up this season

This means we should get Raph back within 12 months if they can't honour their deal. Get a few more years out of him before he fucks off to City or PSG.

I can dream.

Yup.

A rare case where signing no one would be a better option.

Baffling.
And yeah, as for the Milincovic-Savic comment, it was more of a joke. United have been linked with him every year since 2018. He’s supposedly a very good CM, though. I’d be shocked if this actually happened based on the history.

Wonder if Leicester will sign anybody .They've got a tough few games coming up before September I read .

And yeah, as for the Milincovic-Savic comment, it was more of a joke. United have been linked with him every year since 2018. He’s supposedly a very good CM, though. I’d be shocked if this actually happened based on the history.

Guy’s still relatively young and probably looking at the last chance to make a big move in his prime.

Still that it’s come to this is a new low for United. Think we all assumed there was more than met the eye with de Jong. Surely we wouldn’t chase after him all summer unless we were certain he was coming….nope. Not even a Ruben Dias or Youri Tielemans in reserve.

Guy’s still relatively young and probably looking at the last chance to make a big move in his prime.

Still that it’s come to this is a new low for United. Think we all assumed there was more than met the eye with de Jong. Surely we wouldn’t chase after him all summer unless we were certain he was coming….nope. Not even a Ruben Dias or Youri Tielemans in reserve.
Big money transfer, anyways. Lazio to United is a lateral move at this point.

<FutbolThink>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back