PBP UFC on ESPN 41 - Vera vs. Cruz: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In.

Enjoy the fights!

89355-2969061.png

is it possible to have a favorite punch NOT thrown?
if so
HOF this punch here for me
and it wasnt the ref he was looking in his mans eyes and made a decision on the fly on his own
incredible imo
you can see his whole body loosen halfway down as soon as his brain told him (hes out )
bravo Josh

and thank you and @KazDibiase for the finest of gifs

Talking shit to my betters? What are you talking about here bro?

I think you're very lost and delusional at this point.

What answer are you looking for here?
An ounce of humility would work wonders for you

You shouldn’t run at your opponent telegraphing a kick with your hands down. Also you shouldn’t be in punching range when kicking

:eek:

Ode is next… Isn’t he a pretty boring fella? I don’t remember one fight of his but I know I’ve seen him fight
Ode is not boring!

I should be doing chores (mowing yard, cleaning up, etc) right now.

Instead I am sitting here making gifs and chilling.
Thanks early start time.

I tried to get a jump on it this morning. Still gotta do the weed eating and finish up the laundry.

MMA fighters are different animals than other athletes in my anecdotal experience. There are surely a lot of fuck ups in MMA like in any other sport, but they exude a level of respect and humility that I don't generally see from pro athletes in other sports, not that I hate other sports.
oh i agree.
at the end of the day a good chunk ARE just fighters and dont even think in that situation
ala lewis
not that he is wrong for it
just makes josh a stand out with a quicker switch

Talking shit to my betters? What are you talking about here bro?

I think you're very lost and delusional at this point.

What answer are you looking for here?
I could be wrong, but I think the answer he's looking for is for you to STFU.

I could be wrong though, as earlier stated.

You shouldn’t run at your opponent telegraphing a kick with your hands down. Also you shouldn’t be in punching range when kicking

:eek:

Ode is next… Isn’t he a pretty boring fella? I don’t remember one fight of his but I know I’ve seen him fight
he starched his last opponent. I'm supportive of him. We shall see.

Back