• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 41 - Vera vs. Cruz: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29-28 Brzeski…

Gave him the 3rd for his body work, and Buday just wasn’t active enough.

Right?? its insane . And yep they are both classified as amphetamines and the active chemical in Ritalin is literally methylphenidate haha . And I've done both meth twice(don't worry was awhile ago and don't do/will never do shit like that anymore) and Adderall an Ritalin and for my body they absolutely acted the same lol. Meth just being slightly (legit slightly) more powerful and of course meth is much worse for your health/mental state long term . But yeah suffice to say they're peas in a pod lol.
Thank god I never got a prescription lol, I would've definitely become a drug addict as a late teenager/early 20's. I always really enjoyed adderall when I got it, but it was rare to get it (thank god.)

These days I never want to do hard drugs again... the aging/health part freaks me out too much... not to mention it leads to the whole stimfap thing for me at least (and it seems like most people) which is disgusting and horrible for you.

Nice slobbed out sparring match. Nobody wins.

Jesus christ.

Props the Brezski for keeping the pace for the most part legit thought he would gas in the first then get mounted and GnP'ed in the second .

Kirill Sidelnikov would beat Buday lol.

FAT of the night?
200.gif

Back