PBP UFC on ESPN 41 - Vera vs. Cruz: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn’t watching until now but I’m biased so the Polish dude got robbed.

Excited to see Loopy, she really impressed me in her last fight. She looked awesome... I hope she smashes Hill.

Wow glad I only had 20 bucks on that fight. Unreal robbery.

I live bet Buday +150 after round 2 because I had it 1-1. He did more damage in that round, not that there was a lot either way.

Buday smiling but... he's about to lose this fight and he's still very low output.

I still agree with you even though Buday won when I thought he lost that one, and I had Buday for that fight...

Thank god I never got a prescription lol, I would've definitely become a drug addict as a late teenager/early 20's. I always really enjoyed adderall when I got it, but it was rare to get it (thank god.)

These days I never want to do hard drugs again... the aging/health part freaks me out too much... not to mention it leads to the whole stimfap thing for me at least (and it seems like most people) which is disgusting and horrible for you.
Haha yeah probably annoyed ya at the time but good on you for realizing that was a blessing in disguise .

And same for the legit same reasons . It's true folks, drugs are indeed bad mkay .
9c1192892e2c8a275ff4903200cfd01a.jpg

Back