Landwehr vs Onama was incredible

That fight could’ve been stopped 17 times and somehow made it all the way.

Right behind Glover/Jiri for FOTY imo.

I think the right guy won id give round 2 a 10-7 round 1 could of been a 10-8 and round 3 was a clear 10-9

That was great shit.

Nothing better than a random fight night fight getting the crowd going crazy and delivering, from both guys, a FOTY type of fight.

The fight was a lot of fun, but man if Nate actually wanted to win the fight by finish he could have finished him. He had him shelling up a few times against the fence and he let off and would walk away to let him up. Wtf was that about? I get it to get the crowd into it more and get him to stand up but he could have just kept teeing off on him and the red would have stopped it. Either bad fight iq or just poor decision.

Btw if he fights someone up the ranks and does that walk away without looking at his opponent and play tot he crowd he is going to have his lights turned off quickly.

If MMA fans like fights like this more than Arman vs Gamrot, Damir va Guram, Giga vs Kattar, Moreno vs Fig 2 etc.. Man, just crazy. They completely gassed after 5 minutes and had the sloppiest slowest brawl for the rest if the fight.
Damage counts for me.
Gamrot/Arman was boring. Like tiny boxers: Lots of action but little DAMAGE.
I want to see DAMAGE. Not masterful feints, and amazing TDD.
I want to see a fight, not dancing.

Damage counts for me.
Gamrot/Arman was boring. Like tiny boxers: Lots of action but little DAMAGE.
I want to see DAMAGE. Not masterful feints, and amazing TDD.
I want to see a fight, not dancing.

You should watch lower level promotions then, there's a lot more fights like these on those cards. Arman vs Gamrot being boring is insanely sad to hear a fan say. I get the value of chaos and bludgeoning strikes, you know there's obviously reasons why these Oliveira fights have been so fun but at least those guys are very talented, skilled, intelligent and well trained fighters ontop of it.

You should watch lower level promotions then, there's a lot more fights like these on those cards. Arman vs Gamrot being boring is insanely sad to hear a fan say. I get the value of chaos and bludgeoning strikes, you know there's obviously reasons why these Oliveira fights have been so fun but at least those guys are very talented, skilled, intelligent and well trained fighters ontop of it.
Don't be sad.
At least you didn't call me a filthy casual.

Im more worried about the questionable cardio and lack thereof we've been seeing lately.

If all fighters were on peds or off absolutely, we'd have a more even playing field but something just smells fishy sometimes

Have we been witnessing more fighters gassing at weight classes where we don't usually? That's the impression I get

Last week's main event, same questionable shit Imo
There is definitely an argument that 5 rounds is too long. Santos fought his ass off deep onto that fight and tried a lot of takedowns

It seems Onama thought he had him and blew his was Ala Carwin vs Lesnar

Back