Social Fattest you have been

5'9

<{cum@me}>

213 lbs. 4 months later I was at 175 lbs and 6'2

giphy.webp

265lbs, before that I was 240ish but in half ass shape. I was like 30lbs overweight for the muscle i was carrying.

I dropped down to about 225-230 for about a decade after lost a lot of mass last few years got really little for a while like 165-170, back up to 205 ish now.

want to get back to 220-225. I think I look best around there.

296lbs . huge gut, that fat thigh rub that ends with rawness. I can't remember being in pain like most fat people say they are when I lost it the pain began.

Last edited:
311 lbs. at 6'1" in November of 2019. Was sedentary aside from walking due to a terrible injury I had sustained in February of 2019.

Was down to 264 lbs. back in May, currently hovering around 270 lbs. after taking time off from the diet for the summer and just trying to maintain.

Back on diet with a goal of 250 lbs. by spring 2023.

I'm currently at my heaviest at 108kgs but I've been this weight for at least 6-7 years. I'm 6'2 so it's no big deal, just a tiny little beer belly.

266 and 6'-2".
I was staying up all night working real hard. Was hitting the ciders and pina coladas like they were water and I was on fire. Unfortunately, that made me balloon up pretty bad. Especially in the face. No bueno. Then I caught a nasty fucking virus that took me out for over a month. Lost 24 lb in 2 weeks. So I'm all good now!

Back