Media UFC 279: Pre-Fight Press Conference *Update: Presser Cancelled, Card Still On (Update in OP)*

They are/we're going to fight in some days and Khamzat decides to fight backstage.

is the fights in jeopardy - yes or no all we want to know really

So apparently a fight broke out back stage with the Diaz's and Khamzat's so the UFC was forced to cancel.

Ariel said Holland got into it with kam. Then Nate's goons got into it with kamzat

Khamzat is legit crazy, not Nate or Conor kinda crazy but kinda for show… legit crazy

This dude flew to Ireland before he was famous to find Conor and jump him lmao. We will see him get in tons of drama throughout his career… hopefully he can avoid getting arrested.

True crazy was Mike Tyson. I can’t imagine if social media existed back then how many different crazy ass clips there would be of his behavior.

like the time he threw a rock at the media for following him during a jog. He was always a loose canon

The crew arriving
FcK_PuwX0AAJ9gl

Khamzat is legit crazy, not Nate or Conor kinda crazy but kinda for show… legit crazy

This dude flew to Ireland before he was famous to find Conor and jump him lmao. We will see him get in tons of drama throughout his career… hopefully he can avoid getting arrested.
Yet one man army Holland punked the fake gangsta with makeup. Lol.

I always wonder why they always got these guys grouped up so close together before they go up on the stage at these pressers.
You can always see it in the embedded videos.

I know they're suppose to keep it professional until the fight, but I'm not surprised something like this happened and Dana shouldn't be either.

Back