• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media UFC 279: Pre-Fight Press Conference *Update: Presser Cancelled, Card Still On (Update in OP)*

Why weren’t they separated to begin with?

The crew arriving
FcK_PuwX0AAJ9gl
Lol they even fucking brought out Ernie Reyes Jr. Wowwwww. Go ninja go ninja go

Holland should sit the f*ck down and not have this fight cancelled. He's not even good, he should at least make sure to not jeopardize the fcking main event of the card that he's on.

Kevin Holland - don't let any of these guys tell you thy're gangsters they are just wearing make up for the cameras. lmfao
That's a good quote but they literally put make up on everyone for the cameras before any of these televised events. Everyone out there is wearing make up because it gets put on them pre-production.

That's a good quote but they literally put make up on everyone for the cameras before any of these televised events. Everyone out there is wearing make up because it gets put on them pre-production.
your fun

It's in Nate's best interest to get this fight over with, dude wants to be a free agent so bad

Lol they even fucking brought out Ernie Reyes Jr. Wowwwww. Go ninja go ninja go
Ernie has always been with them for years. I've always seen him with Nate. I remember him from his martial arts movies when he was younger, that's how I recognized him.

I heard khamzat got cut.

I just saw stuff on twitter. Why the fuck is Tiki getting pelted with water bottles and kicks?

That dude makes me uncomfortable even if I see him only on tv.

Really hate these kinds of people
Haha I like the dude, but yeah all these dudes trying to prove they’re gangster is pretty stupid… it’s entertaining though

I just hope it never gets too outta hand

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FELIPETHEEAGLEVEIGA
Back