Li robbed? How did you score it?

How did you score the fight?

• Total voters
You guys are like the geeks who love him from embedded. YouTube comments were gross.
It was close I thought rodriguez won.
Not even close to a robbery

Feel like Li won 1 and 2 but it was close enough that I’m not too miffed about it

Regardless of whether or not it was close, I haven’t seen a single person say I had for Rodriguez. It was competitive but 29-28 Li seems appropriate though you could even make a case for 30-27. I just don’t see how Rodriguez possibly did enough to take two rounds there.

Should have been a draw. Li did not clearly win any more than D-Rod. Barely anything landed by either

Drod turned up too late... if he was that active in the first or 2nd round, I wouldn't have a problem with the dec.

Rule of thumb.

If it's a competitive fight, the asian always loses the decision. Been that way for decades.

Asians are viewed as weaker. So even if they land the harder shots. Judges dismiss it.

giphy.gif

Rule of thumb.

If it's a competitive fight, the asian always loses the decision. Been that way for decades.

Asians are viewed as weaker. So even if they land the harder shots. Judges dismiss it.
dude i hate to say it, but i got those vibed. Escpecially since the commentators and joe didn't make a big deal of a robbery decision like they usually would.

Back