• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate tried quitting but ref wouldn’t stop it

Persistant

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seems in round 3 he tried quitting by waving it off multiple times but ref wouldn’t stop the fight.

it was after a massive low kick to the right leg.
He just kept walking around just waving his hand.
I seriously thought Nate was trying to quit but ref wouldn’t accept it. So he just went back to fighting.

Seems in round 3 he tried quitting by waving it off multiple times but ref wouldn’t stop the fight.

I seriously thought Nate was trying to quit but ref wouldn’t accept it. So he just went back to fighting.
I thought so too.

He was playing to the crowd and fucking around with Tony. At no point in that fight was he ever close to quitting.

Imagine being this much of a fucking hater lmao

This legit made me laugh out loud.

Some people are wildly emotionally attached to this stuff.

Nate being Nate doing his antics.

Both Tony and Nate are no longer UFC ranked caliber fighters. It was cool they got a payday, and Nate leaves on his own terms. Be happy for these guys.

Is this your first time watching a Diaz fight? lol

He always does that shit

Back