Why do American crowds always boo Aljo?

Adebisi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He’s a class act, a good guy, has never had a bad incident outside the cage, always has a good attitude.

Most importantly, he’s the ONLY American-born male champ on the roster. He’s the only elite fighter remaining that was born on US soil. He’s the only hope the country has to hold a belt, going forward.

I don’t understand these idiot fans.

Maybe they hate the Bahamas?

This thread went off the rails quickly. But the real reason is many mma fans think fighters need to just shrug off rule breaking to fit their “badass” standard they’d never follow themselves. Also victim blaming is pretty common in many things beyond fighting but plays a role here as well.

Most peoples were cheering for Colby during the fight and most sherdoggers were hoping that Colby beat Usman due to the reasons mentionned in my previous post.

It seems that you weren't around a lot if you didn't see that.

He’s a class act, a good guy, has never had a bad incident outside the cage, always has a good attitude.

Most importantly, he’s the ONLY American-born male champ on the roster. He’s the only elite fighter remaining that was born on US soil. He’s the only hope the country has to hold a belt, going forward.

I don’t understand these idiot fans.

I think he did a great job in the rematch, still questionable on a 3rd fight with Yan. I think the hate comes form his way out on the first fight..but bottom line is Yan made the wrong move...

Back