Media Curtis Blaydes enters the "worst tattoo in MMA" rankings

it's pretty bad, but no one can top the GOAT worst tattoo

66EWf1xuCYwb62w_vnyqSZqEZFIPgAxRp11NL4YUJLQ.jpg

Idk why this tattoo gets hate. It's a spitting image of Rosie O'Donnell.

Last edited:
Jose Aldo new arm tat has taken the title imo
s2n6b7wy54n91.jpg
That cannot be real LOL! I mean guy has boat loads of money and goes to a dive artists? Is that really Jose Aldo?

EDIT: NVM that garbage is real, saw it on his IG with the artist who did it laughing LMAO, Jose does not look happy with the result...jesus I would slap the shit out of the artist that did that garbage...fuck.

Jose Aldo new arm tat has taken the title imo
s2n6b7wy54n91.jpg
That can be fixed with a re-work and touch up. A high level realism tattoo artist that specializes in re-work/touch-ups/cover-ups can rework that original design and/or do cover up work. Aldo can keep the original design, just get an artist to rework the clock and lions to give it a more realism look.

this has to be the most regrettable tattoo in fighter history. it's busy, unreadable and odd looking. perfect for Kevin Lee i suppose lol
Also it's a bit weird placement because he's not overly tatted so it stands out even more. People with their heads blasted usually are fully tatted so it flows together well. Kevin just has the back of his head tatted and a backpiece that isn't a full back piece. So when he's clothed all you are seeing is just the tattoo on the back of his head only if he doesn't have his hair covering it up. He can fix the flow by getting more tatts, he just skipped a lot of steps and went straight to the back of the head.

Also that tattoo is for a specific hair style only, it's for when he has his undercut man-bun. He should've picked a head tatt that would still look fine regardless of his hairstyle. If he were to go bald or shave his head, his tattoo wouldn't make sense because it's designed only for his hair style that he had when he got the tattoo. Most people that do head tatts get big pieces on the sides of their head that are stand-alone pieces or tatt the whole head so it doesn't matter if you have hair or no hair. He's most likely going to have to cover that up in the future or keep his hair long always and hope he doesn't go bald as he gets older.

Last edited:
I don't fully get the point of tattoos. Your nickname is razor because your last name is blaydes. Idk how that is a good enough reason to get a massive razorblade tattoo'd on your body lol. Also people that get dragonball z stuff tattoo'd on their body. tbf I've thought about getting tattoos myself but when I really think about it, what is there that I would want to permanently tattoo onto my body? I honestly can't think of anything

Back