Dana White - "Ariel Helwani Is One Of The Weakest Human Beings On Planet Earth"

Props to Dana calling out Schmo for trying to bully someone obviously weak

I still don't understand why Dana was furious etc. Because Ariel reported that Brock was on a fight card before UFC officially announced? Seriously, is that what all of it was about or was it something else I missed?
Are you for real. It was a big deal and could have generated a ton of hype done the right way. I guess you would be ok with friends announcing your getting married or having kids before you get a chance to.

Props for Dana calling out Schmo for trying to bully someone obviously weak
Who is gonna stick up for Dana getting verbally bullied for the past decade by Ariel? lol he got a restraining order put on Ariel ffs

What a clown Uncle Fester is. Gotta be rough knowing you're weaker than someone you proclaim as the weakest human being on the planet.

Who is gonna stick up for Dana getting verbally bullied for the past decade by Ariel? lol he got a restraining order put on Ariel ffs

What a clown Uncle Fester is. Gotta be rough knowing you're weaker than someone you proclaim as the weakest human being on the planet.

lol so true.

tenor.gif

Dana hates Ariel because he's the only reporter/journalist in MMA that actually asks hard questions
That is basically it, Despite this video, during Ariel's time he did ask questions that were well thought out and interesting compared to the others. I think it was Matt Mitrione on a podcast that one of the answers to Ariels question caused him to be suspended from a fight? or something like that?...Ariel was not perfect but Matt is called meathead for a reason. Still, Dana always attacks fighters/reporters character to make them look bad but Dana is slimy himself since the start of his career but he represents the company and not the fighters so I can't blame him too much. Its just not the best company that was ever made but Dana does do a good job for someone in his position who needs to be a certain way.

Back