Law Jan 6th Committee Hearings Megathread; Links in OP

Did Election Fraud Cost Trump The Election?

• Total voters
You know that chain eventually breaks right? :D

Untitled-Copy.gif

:D

Trump testifying is the gift this forum needs but definitely doesn’t deserve.

The PbP for this if it happens is going to be off the fucking hook. Everyone needs to plan their drinks and food menu now. I’m thinking tapas and punk ipa.

We are in end times, but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it.

Trump don't got the ba//s to testify live, in person, on broadcast television.

He don't got the scrote.

Speaking of Opening his mouth, Fat Donny said he could not be sued for defamation for calling E Jean Carrol a liar because he was President.
Guess what 2nd generation trust fund baby, Donny did. Well his dumbass Truthed yesterday, that hold on, wait for it, because it is so on brand for dumb Donny. He called E Jean Carrol a liar, which makes I was President defense fucking useless. No wonder his attorneys require money up front. Who wants to represent a loudmouth idiot, who thinks he is smart. Even his Daddy, Fred Trump called Donny, dumb.

Trump's lawyer when he heard about it.

Now do Trump

? Trumps a buffoon and a moron. But how is that relevant?

No mention of Trump or Biden just pointed out that that video doesn't prove she didn't delay ... or anything remotely like that.

Yet you feel it's necessary to go " do Trump "

But but Trump. Christ your teams are so insane.

Point out the obvious and it's about Trump to yas. How about just acknowledge the so called proof of not delaying calling the national guard isn't proof ?

Or just keep deflecting for your team. Idgaf lol

Trump send letter to Jan. 6th committee...14pages of GLOURINESS!

UNBELIEBABLE THE SIZE OF THE CROWD.(Pictures included)
https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/27/27b...m-final-january-6th-committee-letter14446.pdf

(I love Donald Trump for his brutal honesty!)

"The same group of Radical Left Democrats who utilized their Majority position in Congress to create the fiction of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the $48 Million Mueller Report (which ended in No Collusion!), Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, the atrocious and illegal Spying on my Campaign, and so much more, are the people who created this Committee of highly partisan political Hacks and Thugs whose sole function is to destroy the lives of many hard-working American Patriots, whose records in life have been unblemished until this point of attempted ruination. The double standard of the Unselects between what has taken place on the “RIGHT,” and what has taken place with Radical Left, lawless groups such as Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and others, is startling and will never be acceptable, even to those who will be writing the history of what you have done to America."

"This memo is being written to express our anger, disappointment, and complaint that with all of the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on what many consider to be a Charade and Witch Hunt, and despite strong and powerful requests, you have not spent even a short moment on examining the massive Election Fraud that took place during the 2020 Presidential Election, and have targeted only those who were, as concerned American Citizens, protesting the Fraud itself. Those who committed the Fraud, thereby having created the Crime of the Century, go unblemished and untouched, but those who fought the Crime have suffered a fate that was unthinkable just a short time ago. We have a two-tier system of Justice in the United States that cannot be allowed to continue. A Majority of people in our Country say that the Presidential Election of 2020 was determinatively dishonest, including the fact that many Legislatures were overridden by local and State politicians and judges on vital regulations and requirements, which is totally illegal and UNCONSTITUTIONAL. In February 2021, Time Magazine broke the story of the shadow campaign that was launched to rig the 2020 Presidential Election.

The authors write: “‘To the President, something felt amiss. ‘It was all very, very strange,’ Trump said on Dec. 2. ‘Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.’ In a way, Trump was right. There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes…”

"You did not ask one question about any of this. Since 1888, no incumbent President has gained votes and lost reelection. I received many millions more votes in 2020 than I did in 2016, unheard of in our political History. When you win Ohio, Florida, and Iowa, which I did in a landslide, no President has lost the General Election since 1960. We swept all four bellwether States (Iowa, Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina) that have correctly predicted Election winners since 1896. I won 18 of the 19 bellwether counties, my coattails secured the Victories of 27 out of 27 “toss up” House races, and the Democrats did not flip a single State Legislature. Yet somehow Biden beat Obama with the Black population in select Swing State cities, but nowhere else. It is all not possible, or very likely, but should have been a major subject of your Committee’s work because it was the Election result that brought this record-breaking crowd to Washington, D.C. on January 6th."

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109162758222151900

you forgot to add the first line from his unhinged rant

THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2020 WAS RIGGED AND STOLEN!

we're still waiting for him to find a sliver of evidence of such a wild claim and then prove it. i know its only been 711 days since that stolen election, but it should be happening any day now. just not today. the evidence is coming in so fast that we can hardly keep up. just gotta wait for that crackhead pillow guy to finish going through all that damning evidence that nobody else, not even the courts are allowed to look at, and they will get right on it.

“Pelosi has me triggered as fuck but I can’t articulate any intelligent thoughts of my own so here’s a twenty minute YouTube clip I didn’t watch of someone I assume is not as dumb as I am.”

lol all that fake outrage from the right over a pelosi comment from the same chuds who cheered on a bunch of people who got mad that their orange idol lost the election and then went and assaulted over a hundred police officers, including beating some of them up with back the blue flags all while chanting to hang their vice president on the gallows that they put up outside. that type of violence was totally acceptable to them, but a nancy pelosi comment is where they draw the line! all this after a year of pretending to be about law and order. you really cant make this shit up. they are on the spectrum alright.

nancy pelosi isnt gonna get in any trouble for that. but you cant say the same about any of those maga muppets who earned themselves a criminal record that will haunt them for the rest of their lives, and got hauled off to jail only to get thrown under the bus by the dude that they worship while he pardoned the guy who stolen millions of dollars from them instead. now these super duper ultra maga alpha male larpers are sitting in a cell all crying for their mommies and complaining about the jail food like the tough guys they are, wishing that they would be in guantanomo bay instead where they would get treated better! they are just such victims! everybody feel sorry for them! boo hoo poor you!

sorry pal. forget about a pardon, unless you got millions of dollars of bitcoin to hand over, diaper don ain't even gonna throw ya a nickel to help you make bail. after all the cheerleading and cocksucking that you have done for him, thats just how much he cares about you. perhaps he is just nowhere near as loyal to you as you are to him. but make sure to get your donations in. the super rich guy needs your money and america ain't gonna save itself!

Last edited:
come to think about it, its now been 711 days since the election. i dont think this is a coincidence at all, but call it a hunch. i'm pretty sure that there is a couple suitcases full of missing trump ballots hiding away in the back of a 7-Eleven somewhere. probably at the very same 7-Eleven where hunter biden hangs out at to charge his laptop while he waits for his crack dealer to make a delivery. they really need to check into that. it will be the first piece of the puzzle, and after that the house of cards will come toppling down and they will bust this elaborate scheme wide open!

Nancy Pelosi saving democracy while casually opening a Slim Jim like a pack of condom

i seen that video and then it reminded me about the whole shit smearing fiasco at the capitol, as a bunch of trumphumpers on here tried to do their little spinaroonie and play it off as some kind of fake news. but i guess now its finally confirmed. the maga trash really did smear their shit all over the capitol walls. or something like that anyways

Listen to Nancy Pelosi complain about how it would take time to 'clean up the poo poo' Trump supporters made 'literally and figuratively' after storming the Capitol

https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-complained-january-6-about-clean-up-poo-poo-2022-10

Rep. Nancy Pelosi Rioters 'Defecating' All Over House Floor

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/13/january-6-committee-nancy-pelosi-poo-video-chuck-schumer/

Back