PBP UFC 281 - Adesanya vs. Pereira: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree with Jon Anik and Carla that Esparza's "place in history is secure." A bad loss here, a la her loss to Joanna, will destroy her legacy imo. Her place in history is vulnerable because she has devastating losses but no defining wins. She needs to beat Weili, or at least give her a hell of a fight.

Yea or when he said he was hurt on the fence from Chandlers punches ….zzzz

He didn’t say that he was hurt from the punches. He said he was hurt and it was a good thing that Chandler wings his punches so he could defend. This happened right after the clash of heads. Dustin clearly was on his heels and Chandler attacked after that. English your second language?

How the fuck are any of you dorks talking shit on such an awesome fight? Jesus fucking christ what more do you want. They're not champions, they're eternal gatekeepers. Who cares if they're wreckless, they are here for wars, money, and our entertainment. Just be entertained and shut the fuck up. Or better yet, be entertained!

Dustin isa champion. Or at least was

Chandler i agree. He is indeed an eternal gatekeeper

giphy.gif

How the fuck are any of you dorks talking shit on such an awesome fight? Jesus fucking christ what more do you want. They're not champions, they're eternal gatekeepers. Who cares if they're wreckless, they are here for wars, money, and our entertainment. Just be entertained and shut the fuck up. Or better yet, be entertained!
One of the best fights of the year easily in my opinion -- stand up exchanges, scrambles, submission attempts, and a dramatic finish -- can't ask for any more.

He's a scumbag for trashing Chandler after he beat him surrounded by their corners and telling him things like "Put some respect on my name" or whatever when he didn't think the cameras would catch it, and then immediately pretending it's all good and pure respect between them when the main PPV camera is directly on them for the decision.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and he's trash. Fake nice.
Didnt you see him complaining about how Chandler cheated? I find it weird you are going after Poirier for something this unimportant but not Chandler after him hitting back of Poirier's head multiple times and trying to fish hook him.

Back