PBP UFC 281 - Adesanya vs. Pereira: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
554925dfecad04a9693bf24c

need a king sighting for Zhang if she’s going to take 3 hours to walk out

After Carla loses here, she would have a solid career painting herself greenish Grey and taking pics with Tourists in Roswell, New Mexico

This one could be strange. Carla has some good grappling. Her kryptonite is girls who come in close and swing for the fences. China girl not a very good grappler but swings for the fences.. This one could go either way.

Carla with the better walk out song for sure though.

War ladies!
This (including the walkout).
Esparza could definitely outwrestle Zhang seems like a Cyborg in this division. I will say her best performance (andrade) was completely based off illegal back of the head elbows(that should be legal). This will be interesting but I think Zhang runs over her early, but I put money on Esparza

Carla is half Irish but she is obvious a Latina as well.

Chandler probably would have been a tougher fighter for Islam than Poirier. Chandler's harder to take down and throws all power shots and could have gotten lucky and landed one. Poirier is going to lose his 3rd title shot by RNC.
Chandler would’ve been much easier because he’s a dumb fighter with room temperature cage IQ as he showed tonight. Islam would’ve run circles around him.

The thing is that after Chandler's nose was smashed, he had to breath through his mouth for the rest of the fight, and he got nailed a few times cleanly after that.... I'm surprized his chin held up, but once that arm forced his mouth closed he couldn't fucking breath, and if you can't breath your sub defence goes out the window.

Bitch all you want, that was as good as the sport gets. Kudos to both men for putting it out there. FOTN by far thus far in what has been a great card.

The US will produce a strong contender from Flint, MI but the Russians will be unbeatable.

True, led gives us a leg up and clearly vodka will also toughen up your organs to resist the effects of poison. But I'd personally put my money on someone who fucks with the Ganges River. The amount of filth, pathogens, and bacteria baked into that open sewer either kills you or makes you invincible.

It'll be the only sport outside of cricket that India will be competitive in.

Back