Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

What a fragile ego, hope this piece of crap rots

That dude probably thought his life was over for having lost that kind of face.

I once saw a girl beat a guy in a wrestling tournament.

103 and 112 used to be hard spots to fill and some teams would have a girl rather than forfeight that match. I only ever saw one guy lose though.

And the general opinion in the locker room was that this kid was going to have to change his name and move.

There are stand your ground laws outside of the restricted-arc.
Justified.

103 and 112 used to be hard spots to fill and some teams would have a girl rather than forfeight that match. I only ever saw one guy lose though.

And the general opinion in the locker room was that this kid was going to have to change his name and move.

Which isn't really fair. Women at the size can still look like well built, grown women, while the men and boys they beat look like boys.

Screenshot_2021_03_07_at_8.28.53_AM.0.png

WULZOJNIZRFW7PT46T5C37O5HE

If I had a son that was going to transition to a girl, and wanted to play sports, I'd strongly encourage her to aim for a real low body weight and just compete against smaller dudes where it is more fair.

Which isn't really fair. Women at the size can still look like well built, grown women, while the men and boys they beat look like boys.

Screenshot_2021_03_07_at_8.28.53_AM.0.png

WULZOJNIZRFW7PT46T5C37O5HE

If I had a son that was going to transition to a girl, and wanted to play sports, I'd strongly encourage her to aim for a real low body weight and just compete against smaller dudes where it is more fair.

A lot has probably changed since I was wrestling.

The thing is I don't know if we thought it was fair then. It just was...

<1>

How small does your dick have to be to kill a woman for beating you at a pick-up game? My faith in humanity has nose dived after hearing this story. Appreciate life, Sherbros. It can be taken in an instant and for no reason at all.

That girl absolutely did not deserve to die for that. What a stupid reason to kill somebody. That was rough seeing her sister being unable to speak. That poor family.

We need better suicide awareness programs. Like of all the terrible options available, seppuko is better than murder. Yet self improvement is better than both. If you absolutely must kill a motherfucker, considered starting with yourself.

Helen Maroulis was wrestling when I was in HS and she was a state placed in MD. She was beating guys left and right. We also had a different girl Nicole Woody who was a state finalist. I know one other girl who was super tough too. But now girls have their own state tournament.

Helen Maroulis was wrestling when I was in HS and she was a state placed in MD. She was beating guys left and right. We also had a different girl Nicole Woody who was a state finalist. I know one other girl who was super tough too. But now girls have their own state tournament.

It's come a long way.

Buddy kinda had it coming

No he didn’t.

so if a convicted felon comes at you with a gun bc he’s mad, you can’t defend yourself from him?

leftistism is a disease and must be confronted and defeated by any means.

This man was plainly murdered and a far leftist prosecutor once again refuses to prosecute murder simply bc of leftist politics.

this is unsustainable and I cannot wait for a nationwide reckoning

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-l...oman-who-fatally-shot-firefighter-in-the-back

Back