Reaction score
Rewatch the fight but only watch Eddie.

Throws lead straight rights with no set up

Overextends so much he crosses his feet

Hands down, chin up

Constantly goes for shitty takedowns but never tries clinching

No jabs

wtf was he doing in there

No wonder Conor went on to get outstruck by Khabib and smoked by Poirer. That victory is overrated

Conor is a special talent
Not my cup of tea as a person, but he was a great fighter

I rarely shit on his talent, because he can fucking fight. We might love him? Or hate him? But he can fight and Eddie is a great stylistic match up

It's a great win on Khabib's resume and 2 good wins on dustins who I both like

Conor is a southpaw
Against southpaws you throw lead straight rights

You're welcome

Just not as bad as Eddie did vs Conor

Eddie circled to his left for 40 seconds, away from Conors left, which was good.
He fainted with his left a lot and started with leg kicks. Also good.
After 40seconds he started to circle right, as he is used to. Which is dumb. Did that till the end. Lining up every left hand for Conor
Maybe the first knockdown after 1 minute concussed him and he couldn't fight according to his gameplan

Conor's jab wasn't good back then, which people forget, when they say old Conor was bettur everywhure

Last edited:
Conor is a special talent
Not my cup of tea, but he was a great fighter
Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

Mental warfare made eddie fight stupid

Conor had a height and reach advantage

Didn't even look in the same weight class. Eddie was always a brawler with pretty limited skill, not having an athletic advantage pretty much guarantees he's outmatched.

It's actually pathetic how people on here can't give any semblance of credit to fighters they dislike.

I don't like Conor as a person either, but that was an absolutely masterful performance against one of the grittiest lightweights to ever do it, who has one of the most impressive resumes at 155.

y
Sad attempt to downplay what that fight actually is, which is one of the greatest performances of all time by Conor.

wrong, best performance for eddie alvarez. well timed dive.
his wrestling also seems non existend

Back