Media Conor goes on another insane Twitter rant. Targets Joe Rogan

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance.
Conor is pretty important, it's delusional to think he isn't. You don't sell over 1 million PPVs by not being important in your industry. He isn't the highest paid mma fighter in history because he doesn't understand his own importance. Some of the keyboard psychiatrist and official psychiatrist should evaluate themselves as well.

Conor does all this for attention, yes - but it's because he's a public figure lol. He needs to do stuff to stay relevant. People have to factor that in with everything he's doing. Seems like the people doing all the psychoanalysis are just doing everything all wrong.

Conor definitely hates that he lost to Khabib so he goes on these rants to try and downplay the loss in some way. He tries to get his fans to see the narrative he's pushing so he can keep some hype even with his losses. It's all promotion for him to try and make his comeback bigger. He isn't fighting right now so he's doing the social media stuff to draw attention to himself. It's working because look, we got a 5 page thread on it already. Conor is under the impression of all attention is still good attention. So that's how he does his promo work. Even though he would be better off showing his recovery and training to show people he's getting back to fighting shape instead of all these rants.

Some people do nothing but rants for attention, there's that guy Michael Rapaport who does nothing but rant to try and stay relevant.

Last edited:
Damn he doesn't even sound the same anymore, he does bring the laughs tho haha

Conor's manhood and dignity got stripped that night against Khabib.

The fact he gets PTSD from Hogan's commentary and not even that just a little soundbite from the fight is INSANE.

He was always over the top but there used to be a charm about conor. A certain mix of wittiness and cockiness but still for the most part respectful at the end of it all.

That’s been gone for years. He’s literally a shell of himself and I don’t think his story ends well.
That went away after the Mayweather payday. He turned into the heel, basically imitating Mayweather.

The fact he gets PTSD from Hogan's commentary and not even that just a little soundbite from the fight is INSANE.
Sounds more like just responding with his own soundbite. People on sherdog do worse than what Conor does lol. They are the ones really insane and delusional. Conor does all this stuff for attention and everyone eats it all up. I always get a kick from all the psychoanalysis and keyboard psychiatrist assessments LMFAO. Conor is playing you all and you guys always keep getting played getting triggered over EVERYTHING he does and says.

There are two separate things here. Khabib started all of it. But it was all outside of the cage.

There was no violence inside the cage until Conor started it.

lol.

How do you say they never saw Conor throw a punch? That’s literally why they hopped the fence, and went after him.
They were going after Conor regardless, not because he threw a punch. Doesn't matter that it happened outside the cage, the brawl was started by Khabib and the rest of the team were gonna go after Conor. That wouldn't have changed regardless of what Conor did. People were jumping in the cage looking for Conor, most didn't see him throw a punch because of where they were at when the punch was thrown.

I gotta say the Joe Rogan impression sounds nothing like Rogan but does sound vaguely American skater
Yeah Conor is practicing his American accent in all these voice notes. People don't realize dude is just f*cking around with all this. It's crazy how much attention he gets from this from the mma community. Conor gets the exact reaction he wants every time he does these things. Conor staying relevant and being the topic of discussion while not fighting and not having any fights scheduled. People eat all this up every single time.

I don't know bro, Conor does this quite often even before he was a "actor."
I really think the loss to Khabib broke him psychologically, Khabib moved on and Conor is still mur mur muring about him like a scorned ex seeing the other flourishing. The insecurities of this loss must come out when he s alone and drunk.
Yeah he has his rants, but that's when he is drunk or on other stuff. You don't really analyze people while under the influence lol. You do all the psychoanalysis stuff when they are sober. That's why it's called being under the influence.

Listen, every day I come here, on a foreign language forum (for me) to keep up with MMA news.

I also understand German, and try, each day, to keep learning any useful slang , but that shit is still gibberish for me. I'm saying this so you understand that I'm not just dismissing it because of laziness. It also has no real link to MMA, so it's really hard for me to get interested in your OP.

I think Conor may become relevant again if he ever fights in the UFC again. Then, no-one should complain about him being discussed here. My personal opinion, is that Conor, and Khabib threads are becoming really tiring. At least McGregor fought not so long ago, and suffered a grueling injury. But his twitter cocaïne fueled ramblings are just awful.

Sorry TS, it'snot against you specifically, you're far from the only guy here doing that.
Maybe I'm the minority, and people enjoy those posts, then I don't have nothing to say. But that's not the feeling I'm having...

What an absurd reach.

I guess this guy is done in mental, crippled and wilt. The saddest thing is, it makes Conman dickrider (like D 1 wrestler) looks even more pathetic.

That fight was so long ago it's almost time for the Jumanji meme whenever it's brought up.

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

Conor is pretty important, it's delusional to think he isn't. You don't sell over 1 million PPVs by not being important in your industry. He isn't the highest paid mma fighter in history because he doesn't understand his own importance. Some of the keyboard psychiatrist and official psychiatrist should evaluate themselves as well.

Conor does all this for attention, yes - but it's because he's a public figure lol. He needs to do stuff to stay relevant. People have to factor that in with everything he's doing. Seems like the people doing all the psychoanalysis are just doing everything all wrong.

Conor definitely hates that he lost to Khabib so he goes on these rants to try and downplay the loss in some way. He tries to get his fans to see the narrative he's pushing so he can keep some hype even with his losses. It's all promotion for him to try and make his comeback bigger. He isn't fighting right now so he's doing the social media stuff to draw attention to himself. It's working because look, we got a 5 page thread on it already. Conor is under the impression of all attention is still good attention. So that's how he does his promo work. Even though he would be better off showing his recovery and training to show people he's getting back to fighting shape instead of all these rants.

Some people do nothing but rants for attention, there's that guy Michael Rapaport who does nothing but rant to try and stay relevant.

Nice try man, but that is a huge load of BS. Sure he wants to attract attention, stay relevant and market himself but those tweets are not that. There are a thousand different ways he could do that that don't involve humiliating himself, posting images (how long did it take him to source all those pics?) from a fight 4 years ago where he got intentionally punished to the point everyone saw him get completely beat down, broken, beg for mercy trying to apologize mid fight and quit for insulting Khabib's religion and father. You can't put lipstick on that pig.

Those tweets have nothing to do with promotion. Those are drugged up, drunken tweets from a man obviously struggling to come to terms with a major source of mental trauma he brought on himself that no amount of money or attention can fix. The guy is not screaming out for attention he is screaming out for help.

Saw him 4 months ago and he looked homeless and while he was still a nice guy, he was ranting about demonic voices and he rambled about god and Jesus as well as Michael and that Michael was his go to guy for the bad voices.

What?

Yeah he has his rants, but that's when he is drunk or on other stuff. You don't really analyze people while under the influence lol. You do all the psychoanalysis stuff when they are sober. That's why it's called being under the influence.

That is a very good point to make, been there, done that myself. To add to that point from personal experience and others that have met him in the wild, Conor is a remarkably nice person in public. He frequently hangs out in the LA South Bay / Hermosa pier area and is extremely friendly and approachable not just to take a selfie and flutter off but actually engages in conversation asking personal questions to get to know people. That is what makes these fairly frequent social media outbursts so sad to see. It shows when he goes home he is troubled mentally and doesn't have anyone close to express these deeply personal feelings to so he embarrassingly posts it publicly and regrets it when he wakes up the next day and deletes it. He really should hire Ali to manage his Twitter.

Where are the usual retarda pretending this is brilliant and conor is "winning" somehow

He was much happier when he had a few mill and was champion beating Aldo

Now he may be worth much more money, but he is definitely 100x worse off in his life. He has nothing but his own greed

Normally I would feel sorry for someone going through such a breakdown, but he's a piece of shit and deserves it

He was alleged to have commit some extremely heinous crimes not too long ago. He is a very unhinged individual and I personally believe he did it and he's been a mess since

I have known for a long time which previous poster you are and this thread has confirmed it

He was much happier when he had a few mill and was champion beating Aldo

Now he may be worth much more money, but he is definitely 100x worse off in his life. He has nothing but his own greed

Normally I would feel sorry for someone going through such a breakdown, but he's a piece of shit and deserves it

He was alleged to have commit some extremely heinous crimes not too long ago. He is a very unhinged individual and I personally believe he did it and he's been a mess since
I guess money can do that to people, but regarding the unhingedness it could very well be worsened by @Substance Abuse (I know you will love being tagged on this thread my friend, I PROMISE my post wasn't just a childish opportunity for this joke of awesome taste).

Back