• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No offense dude, but you literally have no idea what you are talking about and you're embarrassing yourself.

Thank you.

This isn't a subject that one group is asking for everyone to respect their beliefs, as you would frame it, its now far beyond that.

Its now about superiority. Transgenders are demanding superiority status, and their views and ideology must be implemented into our daily life and indoctrinated the next generation as children.

Meh. Unless they're cunts I'll play along and give them baseline respect.

Don't tell me what to say or you're no different than those mandating what I say.

Don't tell me what not to say or are you telling me what I should and shouldn't say ?

Apparently 'she' had enough fame to get on CNN, and stated something that is common sense, even among transgenders, about transgenders.

dr-rachel-levine-would-be-first-transgender-cabinet-official-if-confirmed-serve-biden.JPG

We can look at them and tell what gender they actually are.

Is Butt ugly a gender ?

And?

You think that's some kind of superpower?

Can you utilise the superpower of respecting their current gender presentation (for anyone with a brain, read: identity), or are you not that capable?

I don't get why people are so keen to say "BuT i CaN tElL sHe WaS a MaN!"

Fucking, and?

Please change that was to is. You're hurting my feelings. Biggot. Realityphobe.

Thank you.

This isn't a subject that one group is asking for everyone to respect their beliefs, as you would frame it, its now far beyond that.

Its now about superiority. Transgenders are demanding superiority status, and their views and ideology must be implemented into our daily life and indoctrinated the next generation as children.
None of that is true.

And you literally don't know the difference between nonbinary and transgender, so your opinion is not particularly valid.

See, this is why we're best friends!

But you're definitely very well mannered. You could be a politician. Wish I was as politically correct online as you. Some day it's gonna be brought to my face, the things I said online. Is what it is.

So the guy wanting to control my speech doesn't want anyone control his speech. Lovely

It was a joke. Philosophical. You telling me to not tell you what to say. I said don't tell me that as if it's the same thing. A bit wanna be philosophical lyricism.

What special privileges?

Aside from the bullshit you've been brainwashed into believing about children, the 'special privilege' they're seeking is 'please address me as the gender I present'.

That's literally it.

https://therealside.com/2021/10/cal-court-rules-mis-gendering-laws-violate-freedom-of-speech/

Oh sure, making laws against mis-gendering someone with civil penalties totally means 'We just want to be left alone.'

Transgender people are just people. They aren't a cult, they don't share an ideology, they don't all get along.

Never said they're zombies.

You ask for the 'special privilege' not to be exclusively referred to as "ugly cunt" in everyday dialect, and I'm sure almost everyone respects that whether you're ugly or not.

I highly doubt they're called 'ugly cunt' in everyday dialect in the same way Nancy Pelosi probably isn't referred to as 'ugly cunt' in everyday dialect.

Doesn't mean its not true though.

You don't have to be a hideous defective human being, you can just treat people with respect and help them regardless of whatever presentation you're given.

It's not clever to call people what they are, especially if you know it will offend them.

Plenty of 'ugly cunts' in this world that don't get called that, and for obvious reason.

If you can't recognise those reasons because 'OMG TRANS', you're probably behaving like a piece of shit. But you can correct that.

Transgenders are the one minority group that its an option to be of. Everyone CHOOSES to be transgender. Period.

Therefore, they CHOOSE for endure these 'burdens.'

And I won't be one of those people who openly discriminates against them, but I also won't feel sorry for someone that is complaining about carrying a heavy backpack when they packed the backpack and could drop it anywhere.

Transgenders are the one minority group that its an option to be of. Everyone CHOOSES to be transgender. Period.

And I won't be one of those people who openly discriminates against them, but I also won't feel sorry for someone that is complaining about carrying a heavy backpack when they packed the backpack and could drop it anywhere.

Do gay people choose to have sex with males instead of females?

I just need to gauge what level of intellect I'm dealing with here.

Good on you for not openly discriminating.

That's all anyone asks.

But you're definitely very well mannered. You could be a politician. Wish I was as politically correct online as you. Some day it's gonna be brought to my face, the things I said online. Is what it is.
Lol not always. I used to be quite ill-tempered actually. Got more than my share of yellow cards for telling people what I really think of them.

Now I'm on my best behaviour!

All bulltshit. Read 3 sentences. No thank you. In Europe there is no gender. We call gender what you call sex. Gender is some fantasy behavior term. Define gender. Playing with toys? Wearing pink?
What's the difference between gender and sex?
This is completely false. Maybe in buttfuck nowhere Europe.

See, this is where you are fundamentally wrong. I don't think you're a bad guy, and when you realize the implications of being completely wrong about this, you will feel terrible.

Nobody chooses to be trans. They choose to tell you about it.(or not)

You are hating people for who they are, because you think they chose to be that way.

Back