Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

This is what I have been missing. Someone on sherdog that tells me what I am really thinking. Uvalde and new town gutted me as a person to see children get slaughtered like that. And uvalde’s pd response hurt almost as much. You are one arrogant prick to say “no, that’s not what you actually felt.” Fuck you twat.

And you’re a big old racist too. I said the people rioting and looting shooting and murdering are animals and thugs and you automatically assumed I was only referring to the black ones. Guess what Twat waffle, I can call someone an animal if I want to when they act like there is no humanity left to them. The glee and joy they show as they ruin someone’s life by looting and then setting a place on fire isn’t a mistake, it’s a choice to set aside their humanity. Thus they are acting like animals and I will label them as such your pussy little feelings be damned.. and as for the animals in the streets shooting people up every weekend ….can’t call them animals-it might hurt their feelings (especially if they’re black)

It looks like you don't know what dog whistling is, which isn't surprising. As swine, you've been taught to literally speak in dog whistle and then deny it like a coward.

My thoughts on the officer involvement in the rampart investigation and current ones in Lasd have always been the same. If you use your badge to commit crimes, then you should be hammered with charges ensuring prison and then federal color of law charges. No, I have never come across an officer tattoo with racial subject matter. If I would have become aware of it, yes, I would have passed it up the latter. But it would have to be pretty blatant. The spider web tat on the elbow for one. To some people, it means white power but others it means interconnectedness or something.

My department still makes officers cover their arms if there are tattoos which I am against so long as they are tasteful, which is very subjective.

You keep speaking "cop talk" or "double speak" and it's pathetic. "If you use your badge to commit crimes" but some things might not be technically "crimes" but are things not subject to policy yet. This is the gray area that the police love to move around in, because they know the courts will usually side with them in cases of police brutality, profiling, etc. It's up to police to enforce new policy and laws but they never will. Instead, we keep getting more laws that absolve police of any kind of duty that will help common people.

It would have to be pretty blatant

More cop speak. Even in a hypothetical discussion you are already giving probable cause for racist tattoos. Yeah, I bet all those police with web tats are doing so for interconnectedness LOL. I hope people are paying attention to the way you are talking on here. I fear for what swine like you get away with when people like me aren't around.

Other question: Have you ever known a fellow police officer to lie, twist the truth, exaggerate, or lie by omission under oath?

It looks like you don't know what dog whistling is, which isn't surprising. As swine, you've been taught to literally speak in dog whistle and then deny it like a coward.

Swine? Coward? Tell me you have something more than that.

You keep speaking "cop talk" or "double speak" and it's pathetic. "If you use your badge to commit crimes" but some things might not be technically "crimes" but are things not subject to policy yet. This is the gray area that the police love to move around in, because they know the courts will usually side with them in cases of police brutality, profiling, etc. It's up to police to enforce new policy and laws but they never will. Instead, we keep getting more laws that absolve police of any kind of duty that will help common people.

More cop speak. Even in a hypothetical discussion you are already giving probable cause for racist tattoos. Yeah, I bet all those police with web tats are doing so for interconnectedness LOL. I hope people are paying attention to the way you are talking on here. I fear for what swine like you get away with when people like me aren't around.

Other question: Have you ever known a fellow police officer to lie, twist the truth, exaggerate, or lie by omission under oath?

My point with that tattoos, is that there are more meanings to a tattoo than the ones pussies with feelings ascribe to them. You could get something in the 90s that is now considered part of a hate group. Perfect example is the punisher logo. Even the blue line was adopted by proud boys for a while and it was on the watch list. That is my point. If a recruit had a kkk or hitler tat, that is a completely different thing altogether.

“I hope people pay attention to what you say…..” why? Because I speak for all cops? What an insufferable twat you are.

Do you have something to say about Kyle rittenhouse, or did you come in here to run your mouth to me like a coward behind an anonymous username on the internet?

"I fear for what swine like you get away with when people like me aren't around."

What a joke lol

My point with that tattoos, is that there are more meanings to a tattoo than the ones pussies with feelings ascribe to them. You could get something in the 90s that is now considered part of a hate group. Perfect example is the punisher logo. Even the blue line was adopted by proud boys for a while and it was on the watch list. That is my point. If a recruit had a kkk or hitler tat, that is a completely different thing altogether.

“I hope people pay attention to what you say…..” why? Because I speak for all cops? What an insufferable twat you are.

Do you have something to say about Kyle rittenhouse, or did you come in here to run your mouth to me like a coward behind an anonymous username on the internet?

Do you think it's appropriate for officers to use the Punisher logo?

The creators of Punisher absolutely do not.

Do you think it's appropriate for officers to use the Punisher logo?

The creators of Punisher absolutely do not.
Irrelevant. Symbols mean what you think they mean, not what other people tell you they mean.

Not if you present them from a position of authority.
Why not? Should a person who likes the character and gets the tattoo before trying to become a cop be excluded from doing so?

No because you speak in the language that cops speak in: doublespeak, hedging, trying to use technicalities, lying by omission. You also get frustrated really really easily, like at the level of a man in his early 20's.

I shudder to think a man like you was ever a cop and carried a gun.

Last edited:

It's one thing if a person got a tattoo when they were a teen long before they became swine. But if somebody got a tattoo after they became a cop there isn't much excuse. You're just creating reasonable cause where there usually isn't any. And as swine, you know intent is impossible to prove so you hide out there, "You don't know what's in my/their heart" is an excuse for racism that goes back to the days of slavery. You are giving racists and fascists an out. Sure, the web tattoo has multiple meanings, but like the Punisher tattoo, the vast majority of cops that have it have it for the reason we know they have it. The sad part is, I'm pretty sure you don't even realize what you're doing and saying. The lies and hedging are so deeply ingrained in you from being a cop you may actually believe you're on the cause of justice.

Why not? Should a person who likes the character and gets the tattoo before trying to become a cop be excluded from doing so?

Someone who idolizes a vigilante who serves as judge, jury and executioner probably shouldn't be authorized to carry a weapon and enforce the law.

Irrelevant. Symbols mean what you think they mean, not what other people tell you they mean.

but symbols have cultural meaning that goes beyond the individual. If you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you. Try a Checkers or Tic Tac Toe message board because this one is above your head.

Someone who idolizes a vigilante who serves as judge, jury and executioner probably should be authorized to carry a weapon and enforce the law.
Star wars tattoos in the same category wince you're either idealizing insurrection or a fascist state?

Star wars tattoos in the same category wince you're either idealizing insurrection or a fascist state?

While an individual may ascribe that meaning to Star Wars tattoo, they do not have that cultural or collective connotation. If a group of white supremacists begins using Han Solo as a symbol then that could change, but i really doubt that will happen because Star Wars is deeply ingrained with other meanings already: hero's journey, etc.

but symbols have cultural meaning that goes beyond the individual. If you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you. Try a Checkers or Tic Tac Toe message board because this one is above your head.
Also irrelevant. You're not tattooing the culture, you're tattooing yourself.

While an individual may ascribe that meaning to Star Wars tattoo, they do not have that cultural or collective connotation. If a group of white supremacists begins using Han Solo as a symbol then that could change, but i really doubt that will happen because Star Wars is deeply ingrained with other meanings already: hero's journey, etc.
You don't think star wars is culturally accepted as being depicted as insurrection? It's called the rebellion for a reason.

Also irrelevant. You're not tattooing the culture, you're tattooing yourself.

That's not what that means. You're misunderstanding. Of course you are tattooing yourself, but symbols have cultural connotations, some heavier than others. Do you understand what "connotation" or "context" means? I'm sincerely asking.

Back