Soccer is the best and most diverse sport

Nobody in soccer could do what Ronda just did at War Games. Judo Hip Throw off the Top of the Cage on to the concrete. Ain’t no one in soccer doing anything close to that.
Here’s what I like about this post. I have no idea if you are serious or joking. I just know it’s the truth either way.

Last edited:
“It’s so boring”
-A bunch a single white dudes with dad bods, who have the same boring taste in music, marvel movies and sports as their boring friends.

They should just make every goal count as 6 points so your little heads don’t spin.
first off, the goals could. Be worth 10 points each and it wouldn’t matter because a horribly high number of games still end in draws.

And uuuuuummm. Hate to tell you this but those same white dude demograph that laughs at soccer STILL actually know more about the sport, teams, players, than black Americans do. But by all means keep focusing on the demograph (as few as there are in America) that actually support soccer and even though how little popularity it has in America.

And uuuuuummm. Hate to tell you this but those same white dude demograph that laughs at soccer STILL actually know more about the sport, teams, players, than black Americans do. .
:eek::eek:

All you need is a ball and space to play it so yeah. Is true globally and we see it with basketball to a degree.

The answer to the question "what's the best exercise to lose weight?" Is "the one you will actually do". Same idea here.

Let's not pretend that NBA players aren't doing the same shit.

dillon-brooks-flop.gif
You're so desperate to make a false equivalency you didn't even realize this is NOT the NBA.
{<jordan}

Soccer is the best ball sport because

1. It doesn't size participants out.

2. You have to be on the fly, strategic and creative.

3. It's all inclusive. Most cultures play. The poor. The rich, etc.

4. Once you actually understand techniques and realize a large facet of soccer is playing with physics and aerodynamics, it makes something like basketball just seem dumb.

5. The low scoring is a positive. It adds tension. You pretty much have to see a game until the end.

The diving/going down easy is no different than when the big, tough lineman throws his hands up and falls because he's held, or when the receiver stops running a route because of pass interference. Same as when the ultra tall basketball player runs into another one, barely jumps into him and makes a loud noise to get a foul.

I've always found it odd how the size of the participant of a sport is a reason to enjoy it.

Just the opinion of an admitted soccer fan.

<Fedor23>

Poor people in villages will know what football is, knows how to play and can name players in top European leagues but no one will know 95% of the other sports that are limited to certain countries (cricket to commonwealth nations, Olympics to the privilege class, eggball to Americans etc).

Soccer players are the best athletes because they don’t rely on size to be great. There are guys that are big like slatan ibrahimovic who is big and then tiny guys like Messi. In most other sports the athletes rely on size. Basketball football and baseball all rely on size. Soccer is reliant on skill only.

Ps: I didn’t Check spelling on the names. And didn’t include sports from the rest of the world cus they don’t matter.

and for little bitch boys who flop like losers

Dubs = Double Yellow Cards = The strongest warning you can get without getting the banhammer.
If I break the rules while on dubs my fifteen-year, 100K likes account is history.

I will be a good boy.

It's a long story. Aggressive trolling, pretty much. Hurt someone's feelings I guess.

So if I upset you, @Substance Abuse and @Zebra Cheeks enough for you to get yourselves banned I can have my old most likes title back?
<TheWire1>

Hey Ares, I really like it when people park their trucks in residential areas and honk a lot.

The NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL are full of guys who could play professional soccer if they had wanted. There isn’t a single pro soccer player who could’ve ever played in any of those leagues. Not one.

lol, I'm pretty sure dudes like Adama Traore or Mbappe could have made it in most sports.

Basketball players are also generally too tall to be good at soccer, unless they're goalkeepers. You don't really get pro soccer outfield players at a high level over 6'6 aside from rare exceptions like Jan Koller or Peter Crouch.

You probably give epic blowjobs. Soccer is more boring than baseball.

I'm just going by my feeling about the sport, specifically the World Cup and I'm not even a huge fan of Soccer in general. Just World Cup soccer is in a different level/realm.

first off, the goals could. Be worth 10 points each and it wouldn’t matter because a horribly high number of games still end in draws.

And uuuuuummm. Hate to tell you this but those same white dude demograph that laughs at soccer STILL actually know more about the sport, teams, players, than black Americans do. But by all means keep focusing on the demograph (as few as there are in America) that actually support soccer and even though how little popularity it has in America.

I agree if inner city kids starting playing soccer in parks or in public areas like they do in Brazil you'd produce a huge amount of great players.

I think where Americans get confused is they arrume it would be the same guys who are pro in their big sports would be the guys who'd be good at soccer. My take is that you'd have loads of great players, but it probably wouldn't be the same dudes.

I'm just going by my feeling about the sport, specifically the World Cup and I'm not even a huge fan of Soccer in general. Just World Cup soccer is in a different level/realm.

Tbf in terms of the actual game the world cup is a lower level than late stage champions league games, but the atmosphere around it is usually something else (not so much this time because of the Qatar thing).

Tbf in terms of the actual game the world cup is a lower level than late stage champions league games, but the atmosphere around it is usually something else (not so much this time because of the Qatar thing).

Yes the atmosphere is something else. Very rarely you get that feeling in other sports imo.

Soccer players are the best athletes because they don’t rely on size to be great. There are guys that are big like slatan ibrahimovic who is big and then tiny guys like Messi. In most other sports the athletes rely on size. Basketball football and baseball all rely on size. Soccer is reliant on skill only.

Ps: I didn’t Check spelling on the names. And didn’t include sports from the rest of the world cus they don’t matter.
Basketball, football etc rely on size, speed, strength and skill. But there are also smaller and less athletic players that have GOAT level skills and mindset despite the lack of size or athleticism -take Tom Brady, Larry Bird and Isaiah Thomas for example.

I don’t say that those sports are necessarily better and more diverse than soccer but I also won’t say they’re not. Soccer players today have amazing skills and cardio.

Basketball, football etc rely on size, speed, strength and skill. But there are also smaller and less athletic players that have GOAT level skills and mindset despite the lack of size or athleticism -take Tom Brady, Larry Bird and Isaiah Thomas for example.

I don’t say that those sports are necessarily better and more diverse than soccer but I also won’t say they’re not. Soccer players today have amazing skills and cardio.

I suspect that if you looked at the average size position by position than basketball would be one of the least diverse sports in that respect.

Not that it really matters though. Obviously in a game where you have to throw something into a hole above everyone's head then height is going to be an advantage.

Back