Everyone is ripping on Conor for not being tested 6 months before fighting which is fair, but was...

People are freaking out about something that hasn’t even happened yet. Not a Conor fan but the guy has the right to take what he needs to take to get his leg healed proper. Also if you read his tweet he apparently disclosed whatever he is taking to USADA. What he is doing is allowed, and whatever USADA and the UFC decide for his return will also be allowed. Get over it people.

Yeah probably. Why not?
Because it seemed like okay Count doesn’t want to fight the monsters in Romero and such and suddenly GSP is available? It was very strange because GSP beat him and retired again because of stomach issues but was ok to fight LW Khabib

Conor has given everything to you and your sad little karate sport and yet people still want to hate of him?

Do you not want Conor to be able to play with his children again?

Conor is and should be taking everything he needs for his health, wellbeing and ability to entertain you ticks.

Btw, Artem is a rat, is a rat, Artem is a rat!
<BirdieOwn>

Why did the UFC allow Count to pick and choose?
IIRC, first it was Bisping, then GSP said he needed more time to move up so it was going to be Whittaker/Bisping and GSP/Woodley, but Whittaker got injured and Dana didn't want to risk a boring fight after Woodley's stinker with Maia so they switched it back to Bisping again.

Brock didn't.

Conor has given everything to you and your sad little karate sport and yet people still want to hate of him?

Do you not want Conor to be able to play with his children again?

Conor is and should be taking everything he needs for his health, wellbeing and ability to entertain you ticks.

Btw, Artem is a rat, is a rat, Artem is a rat!
<BirdieOwn>

I had a profanity laden response to you in my head, but I get it now. Took me a minute lol

Back