Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

Wow the Democrat Reich caught again actually engaging in election tampering that conclusively swayed the election. Caught red handed once again and we aren’t going to charge all parties with treason?

This is why the MSM under the direction of the Democrat Reich pushes stories about an uninvited guest Nick Fuentes being the major story. The left has controlled everything seen and heard on the internet and MSM outside of a handful of other options.

Alright, so the story is:

1. Outside parties can petition twitter to moderate content
2. This was used by both political parties, but more frequently by the democrats
3. When the Hunter Biden laptop story initially started circulating, Twitter decided to moderate the story (in particular in preventing dickpicks and fearing hacking)
4. There is no evidence to suggest that this was based on democrats requesting it

So, it does seem clear that twitter was willing to moderate the story. It's also very likely that twitter staff had a democrat bias, but that's not exactly groundbreaking news. Nor is it illegal, or against company principles. With that said, I think it's important that these things come to light because there's no doubt that most privately owned media are biased. We need more transparency.

However, the narrative that moderating Hunters drug fueled dickpics and private pictures was election interference from the Biden government and violated the first amendment is obviously fantastical though. It goes without saying, but Biden wasn't in office, the story was already out and the first amendment wasn't violated. Plenty of media networks had access as well, the smoking gun wasn't there.

You can't read?

Damn, Gorka not on board?
Wow, so another conspiracy theory turns out to be a dud.

AADYzzAAD8mW.jpg

lol loser boy is still crying about his stolen election fantasies and election fraud fairy tales. sorry don, the people voted for the other guy, and a private citizen does not get to dictate election laws and install himself into the whitehouse or call for snap elections just because he's mad that he lost.

Gadde should be brought to trial and sentenced for Treason. The ultimate penalty is too small. We need to set an example

Now he wants to throw out the constitution. Do the chuds still actually support this guy?

they sure do. they cant win their elections by votes so they want to undermine elections, disenfranchise voters, and reject democracy, all while projecting that its the other side who is trying to steal elections.

they probably wouldnt need to resort to this crap or even be suggesting it at all if they didnt run such terrible candidates who do everything they can to try to piss off as many people as possible and make them absolutely despise them, find them repulsive, and compel them just to vote against them.

Last edited:
Did you/can you read what I wrote? I said all they care about is money.

I'm going to offer up that I have serious doubts many large companies are generating all that much in return for what they spend to advertise on Twitter.

"Right" or "Left" I highly doubt the return was that great. If it had been, they wouldn't be dropping the medium. Or they could just be posturing for the time being and will return. If it wasn't generating much of a return relative to their efforts, they are probably happy they had the excuse of "Musk is evil" to cut the amount of money they were spending.

Wow, so another conspiracy theory turns out to be a dud.
Honestly thought they were going to stick with Paul Pelosi attack conspiracy theories a little while longer, but that one surprisingly died out quicker than expected.

Back to Hunter's cock.

Honestly, I just want to see how many people here pretending like this is nothing will be in a massive circle jerk, making hundreds of posts about how dire it is, if/when Trump's tax returns become public. I've used the term before, but what we're seeing here isn't anything even close to resembling an honest assessment or dialogue - this is a partisan immune system kicking in. It's transparent - look at the litany of short deflection posted appearing in the first few pages. "Nothing to see here folks! Move on!" Back doors where political campaigns just tell social media to shut down content should be, to grossly understate it, concerning to people - especially the "danger to our democracy!" crowd.... And yet they're the "Nothing to see here folks!" people. Go figure.

Dude, who cares about the fucking tax returns? Trump is now under investigation for stealing classified documents and actual election interference in the form of trying to lean on state officials to change vote counts.

Also, lobbying a private company to moderate explicit content that was hacked has literally nothing to do with the first amendment or election interference.

Even Taibbi admitted this at the end of his thread.

jEyK3dx.jpg

This is a giant nothing burger.

You people need to cope with the fact that the previous leadership of Twitter wasn't actually the far left activist cabal that your favorite right-wing pundits told you it was. Most of the moderation decisions were designed to appease major advertisers, whom Musk has run off with his stupidity.

Last edited:
I kind of like this version of Musk getting right wing dorks hopes up and the big let down. Apartheid Clyde strikes again! Promises made! ....uh, promises, uh....

Dude, who cares about the fucking tax returns? Trump is now under investigation for stealing classified documents an actual election interference in the former trying to lean on state officials to change vote counts.

Also, lobbying a private company to moderate explicit content that was hacked has literally nothing to do with the first amendment for election interference.

jEyK3dx.jpg

That's in reference to the laptop being a foreign hack, as indicated by the previous phrase. It's not related to them talking to twitter.

Dude, who cares about the fucking tax returns? Trump is now under investigation for stealing classified documents an actual election interference in the former trying to lean on state officials to change vote counts.

Also, lobbying a private company to moderate explicit content that was hacked has literally nothing to do with the first amendment for election interference.

jEyK3dx.jpg

This is a giant nothing burger.

You people need to cope with the fact that the previous leadership of Twitter wasn't actually the far left activist cabal that your favorite right-wing pundits told you it was. Most of the moderation decisions were designed to appease major advertisers, whom Musk has run off with his stupidity.
They sincerely appear to be unable. They reached their conclusion first, and if evidence to the contrary is pointed out the cognitive dissonance is too much.

The culture war jenkem Tucker makes them inhale has them hooked.

But everyone already knew this. Reeks of desperation, trying to keep twitter afloat.

Honestly thought they were going to stick with Paul Pelosi attack conspiracy theories a little while longer, but that one surprisingly died out quicker than expected.

Back to Hunter's cock.
Why? Ghay lover confirmed, time to move on to the "Big Guy" (not Hunters pee pee).

You don't like the source? 538 gives them an A+ rating
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/ibd-tipp/
I don't know I can't view it because it's behind a paywall or you need to subscribe or whatever.

The only website I can find talking about this particular poll, other than some message boards, is The Epoch Times, which is not a good sign. I'm seeing things like "79% of Americans think Donald Trump would have won if Hunter Biden's laptop story was known."

That's fucking gibberish.

Back