• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryce gets hit way too easy. He needs to go trane with the master...

I64dMr.gif

The number 1 fight is opening the main card, nothing else compares. I have a huge bet (huge for me anyway) riding on it too. I think I'll be a little nervous even though I'm confident in my pic. :p
You made the right call sherbro Topuria is a bad man

Had a feeling that was a bad match up for Bryce. Ilia is tough to take down and can scramble his ass off. Obviously way better on the feet.

Right. Shots that land cleanly and split a mf up aren’t clean
That's not what I said. I said the haymakers that hit air aren't clean. Especially the ones that Joe Rogan is commentating on, the ones that are missing literally while he's saying they're "clean"

I wish Bryce had a few more moments in the fight, but Ilia pushed his shit in as expected..

Title next? I dunno about that.

Beautiful...Bryce just got *tooled* by Topuria.

Didn't expect a redneck to tap out. Oh well...
Think he was just beat up and ready to be done. When he started getting tossed around in grappling you could see the fight just leave his body.

Back