News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Dana was wrong period !!

She has every right to defend or free herself if she is being held against her will

The fact he grabbed her and received a powerslap was justified imo.

Everything after was completely wrong on Dana's part as well.

No law, in any state, in regards to domestic violence, would support what you're saying. BOTH parties would go to jail for this event.

Not that I care about that. I'm just saying both of their actions were wrong. You don't smack your husband. You don't grab your wifes arm. You don't smack your wife. None of this shit is okay. The fact that you weirdos want to defend her so adamantly is ridiculous. Go back to Onlyfans.

The irony. My goodness you should be embarrassed

Be my guest. There are a litany of messages for you to choose from where I said something inappropriate. All I've said is both should be held accountable, neither one's actions were correct or moral, and neither one's actions are acceptable.

Do you disagree with those thoughts? Is me saying that 0% of people deserve domestic violence disagreeable to you??

Your professional input is appreciated. But, again, I did not "bring up" other should go to therapy. Again, if you read my previous post, and recognize the context, someone else said

See post below for example of what I was talking about.

Literally getting DM’d by the domestic abusers in this thread justifying why they put hands on a chick

Dana was wrong period !!

She has every right to defend or free herself if she is being held against her will

The fact he grabbed her and received a powerslap was justified imo.

Everything after was completely wrong on Dana's part as well.
Nope you can't slap someone. It's an easy way to get cte. As all the anti slap fight championship people would tell you over and over again.

Grabbing the wrist of your partner has never been illegal.

Whether Dana went too far in retaliation is up for debate. But the wife is definitely in the wrong and the bigger offender here and to say otherwise is just sexism. No one here would say the man was in his right to slap his wife first if she grabbed his wrist.

See post below for example of what I was talking about.

What does that have to do with me?

I'm sure there are situations where self-defense is legally and ethically justifiable by both men and women against the opposite gender. Not sure what that has to do with this. Nobody should have to defend themselves against anyone else because nobody else should get physical with other people without need for self-defense.

I'm not an expert on if an arm grab legally absolves slapping your husband, but I know neither should be happening. If my wife grabbed my arm in a club I wouldn't smack her because she's my wife.

White should hold himself to a higher standard given the business he is in and the stigma that still follows it. He deserves a lot of credit for the success of the UFC and he’ll go down as arguably the most influential person in the sport, but he should step down, IMO.

This is going to cast a precedent for any fighter in the future that is charged with domestic crimes and it will make any enforcement a mockery. Regardless of personal opinions on who hit who, at the end of the day the leader of the UFC should be above reproach.

White should hold himself to a higher standard given the business he is in and the stigma that still follows it. He deserves a lot of credit for the success of the UFC and he’ll go down as arguably the most influential person in the sport, but he should step down, IMO.

This is going to cast a precedent for any fighter in the future that is charged with domestic crimes and it will make any enforcement a mockery. Regardless of personal opinions on who hit who, at the end of the day the leader of the UFC should be above reproach.
The sponsors will decide, I suppose. The moment major sponsor opens his mouth, you know what will happen next. And to be fair after watching until the end, where she supposedly fell to the floor - this would likely be the deciding factor for Dana White's fate - what exactly happend at that moment

Wow all the knows it's no big deal!!!!!!

It’s a terrible poll. There’s an ocean of space between “no big deal” and “step down.” It’s a really big deal. But I’m not sure he should step down. It’s mostly between him and his family, and he did strike him first. Should never, ever have hit her but it happened. He should probably quit drinking for starters and maybe take a fake leave of absence (I say fake because realistically they aren’t gonna totally freeze him out if he’s coming back).

1589754930636007368748802158-XXX-MMA--UFC-Portraits-127.jpg

You are not saying nothing. Vagueness like that in capital letters paired with equidistance. Wall of texts of it....
Isnt that for therapy? :eek::eek::eek:

Dana is in a terrible spot with this incident. Worse than his woman even if he wasnt a public figure whether if you understand it or you don't nor even with overwhelming numbers.
Let alone being this man the face of martial arts hoho

Once again context. People accusing me of being defensive of Dana when I equally condemn domestic violence from everyone. That is justifiable equidistance.

No idea what you're trying to say here. I haven't addressed or given a shit about Dana's public figure status.

Fuck no. Dana has now seen the heat of combat. If anything, this secures his permanent reign:cool::cool:

Again: what part of your brain is helping you ignore him grabbing a sobbing woman as she turned to walk away?
I would like to purchase this existential upgrade/downgrade

Not just a sobbing woman.. his wife of 26 years. Mother of his children.

I don't think he grabbed her, but he definitely shouldn't have hit her back.

I don't think it's a bad thing when a person that slaps someone also get it back. Dana could easily have done more damage to her, so he adapted himself to her and wasn't totally out of control.

And yes you can walk away, but then the relationship is probably over for sure, since how can you accept to get hit by your partner? Or do you want to have a serious conversation about it later on? Although the relationship should probably be over anyway when you slap each other in a club....

Has anyone made a Rampage style "White on White" crime joke, yet? I'm not scrolling through 80 pages to find out.

“Ughhhh she slapped me first so I can hit her”

save it retards. I see it in arraignment everyday. You don’t hit a woman because she slaps or hits you. And you sure as hell don’t do it in public unless you’re fucking retarded.

Eat shit, every one of you.
so what course does a guy have if he gets slapped by his chick like that in punlic? we should exemine that

both were apparently heated to the gills, hes pissed shes pissed, he gets slapped and is instantly operating on anger and humiliation.... he lashes out but somehow manages to pull back his slaps bc he looks like a gay guy spanking his toy poodle....

this is rather amusing the drama

Why didn't he slap Nate back??? Hmmmm....

Back