News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
The results of this poll are wild. One would assume drunkenly bitch slapping your wife would be frowned upon. I suppose I shouldn't be shocked though.

Exactly the problem with this world. Everything is a mans fault. Guy cheats, he is a piece of shit. Girl cheats, he was not satisfying her needs. Fucking cant win in this modern diseased society.

Weak men are the real problem here
That means YOU are the real problem. You are the poor male victim, boo hoo, everything is the man's fault, life is so hard for poor men. Do you need some tissues? Pretty weak guy.

The results of this poll are wild. One would assume drunkenly bitch slapping your wife would be frowned upon. I suppose I shouldn't be shocked though.
Uhh well I think both of them regret what they did,and just want to get on with their lives. I dont think he should get fired for that or step down or anything,so I picked the third option,as its closest to my view on the situation.

It was a slight grip. Your hatred of Dana isn’t letting you see the facts about the situation. What Dana did at the start of the encounter was in no way an assault. The assault began when she slapped him. The grip he had on her arm in no way justified her slap.

There’s no point in discussing anything after that if you can’t be honest about how it began.

Who said it was an assault though? Show me where in my posts did I claim it was an assault? Bet you wont find one evidence on it cause its just you being dishonest again..... Never did I claim it was assault, I clearly have been saying once you try to stop someone from leaving then they have the right to slap you. Does not matter if youre married or not, dont try to impose your will on others. Dana clearly knew she was pissed off at him and kept trying to hold her down, she finally decided to leave and he grabbed her and thats when she slapped him. So the problem started when he tried to force his will on her and stop her from leaving. You keep going on and on about the power meter of the grip as if it mattered. You werent the one who was held she was. You also werent the one whom he tried to stop from leaving, she was. So stop acting like you were there and felt all this, you sound ridiculous at the moment.

Don't forget the simps and white knights conveniently ignoring the fact that Dana's wife also slapped him and is equally guilty.

It's impossible to judge their relationship from this limited video. However, from what we do see, they are both abusive to each other. That means neither of them is right and they're both wrong, and they should probably end their relationship before one of them ends up hurt or in jail.
Yes, she slapped him. But if you include the entire context of the full video, you might see why she reacted that way

Uhh well I think both of them regret what they did,and just want to get on with their lives. I dont think he should get fired for that or step down or anything,so I picked the third option,as its closest to my view on the situation.
Hmmmmm, not sure how he can run a company that already has problems with domestic abuse and maintain the illusion that they reall care when the man who is the one where the Buck stops is himself on camera engaging in domestic assault.

Oh I'm sure they do want to move on. And it's not like he kicked her ass up and down the bar, but anyone that slaps the shit out of their wife is a real dick in my book.

As for his job, you shouldn't be caught on video doing that shit when you're the Pres of such a large, public company.

Hmmmmm, not sure how he can run a company that already has problems with domestic abuse and maintain the illusion that they reall care when the man who is the one where the Buck stops is himself on camera engaging in domestic assault.
I mean the Slap fighting endorsement to me was way worse hahaha

Reactions: Yep
Who said it was an assault though? Show me where in my posts did I claim it was an assault? Bet you wont find one evidence on it cause its just you being dishonest again..... Never did I claim it was assault, I clearly have been saying once you try to stop someone from leaving then they have the right to slap you. Does not matter if youre married or not, dont try to impose your will on others. Dana clearly knew she was pissed off at him and kept trying to hold her down, she finally decided to leave and he grabbed her and thats when she slapped him. So the problem started when he tried to force his will on her and stop her from leaving. You keep going on and on about the power meter of the grip as if it mattered. You werent the one who was held she was. You also werent the one whom he tried to stop from leaving, she was. So stop acting like you were there and felt all this, you sound ridiculous at the moment.

That was exactly what was in suggested in the post I quoted when you inserted yourself into the conversation.

He put his hands on her first trying to prevent her from leaving, so in your logic, it's fair game then that she hit him

It’s not fair game to assault someone that hasn’t assaulted you, or is trying to assault you. Saying it’s fair game for her to assault him suggests that he assaulted her.

EDIT - the video I watched never showed the first part with him holding her hand. You literally can’t tell what’s going on in that situation. They both say something to each other aggressively.

Last edited:
There it is, projecting your weakness on to others because I called out the double standards. You have no arguement and so you resort to shaming tactics which is the go to move of all the simps of the world.

This is why Andrew Tate is necessary for this world.
No, YOU were projecting your weakness; you were the one that posted about weakness. Why do you hide from what actually happened here? You really have a persecution complex for being a man that you need to let go of, it isn't realistic. You can call people simps or whatever childish name you want, but people see right through you. The only one with a double standard is you. Dana grabbed onto and stopped her from leaving the scene, she smacks him once, he goes ballistic and hits her many times through her hitting the ground. The fact that you want to equate that is really disturbing; it makes a statement about you.

Go back and watch the video again closely.

Exactly the problem with this world. Everything is a mans fault. Guy cheats, he is a piece of shit. Girl cheats, he was not satisfying her needs. Fucking cant win in this modern diseased society.

Weak men are the real problem here

You have no idea what truly transpired but you probably just hate Dana and want to create a narrative in which is a bad guy.

There it is getting butt hurt. You dont know what happened and what really caused it the whole thing. Watching the previous video dont mean shit because we dont know what happened even before that.
Dana admitted he was wrong and said he had no excuse for his actions.

Reactions: HHJ
Dana admitted he was wrong and said he had no excuse for his actions.
That's all he could really do. He was drunk and reacted to bein slapped. Its kinda caveman unga bunga shit.

I don't think it's a big deal, it doesn't make him an abusive husband. She shouldn't have hit him and he shouldn't have hit her back.
It's turning into a big deal regardless what we think though. I heard endeavor's stock has already sunk by 6%

Oh common, he doesn't go ballistic. He throws the most pussy fairy ass slaps and everyone acts like he is throwing Tyson combos.

Also I mentioned that society has double standards and was not talking about a particular individual while you came in with personal insults because my words triggered your ass. You cant defend the double standard and so you had to jump in with personal insults.

Show me which posts I attacked you in which you had to jump in and reply? You cant because your weak ass started this shit.
Wow, you really are emotional here, looks like you are again projecting by calling me "triggered," lol, look at your posts and look at mine.

You notice you say "slaps" in the plural for Dana? How many times did she slap him? He slapped her hard enough to knock her down, and continued to hit her. The only one with a double standard is you. Again, it is disturbing that you justify or equate this.

His own mom says she hits him all the time and he very abusive physically to Dana

His own "mom", well that proves it, not gonna lie but you got me there. This is all the evidence I need to know that Dana gets abused by his wife. I dont think I would have believed you before but now that you have told me that even Dana's Mom has said she has been abusive to her son, yeah now I will believe you dude. I mean I can get any more sarcastic than that, thanks for the comment buddy.

For threads outside of the War Room: this is a good one for insight into who posters really are. Or at least their projections...

images (1).jpeg

Now with Kung-Fu grip!

(allegedly. We don't know the whole story)

Back