Elections Republicans in disarray(with new disarray!)

And it turns out that more than three million Americans actually don't own a government-issued picture ID. That's according to a recent study by New York University's Brennan Center for Justice.​

2012 would have been 235mil voting age population. that would have been > 2%

Is that a low enough percentage that they should be excluded from voting or should we use tax dollars to make sure they can get one?

Is that a low enough percentage that they should be excluded from voting or should we use tax dollars to make sure they can get one?
it's 21$ for a state ID and 50$ for a quarter of Bud, have those folks piss in a cup and present it as payment

Nice stereotyping dickhead... <3>
it's not really a stereotype. I mean if they have 50$ for some bud then they have 21$ for an ID. They could take 3 hours, visit a site like Qmee or freecash and make the 21$ needed to purchase an ID ...

The stereotype is your side saying these people are too poor and stupid to get an ID

it's not really a stereotype. I mean if they have 50$ for some bud then they have 21$ for an ID. They could take 3 hours, visit a site like Qmee or freecash and make the 21$ needed to purchase an ID ...

The stereotype is your side saying these people are too poor and stupid to get an ID
Why do you think that people without IDs smoke weed?

What country are you from?

GOP Opens Long-Promised Investigation Into Biden Family

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...long-promised-investigation-into-biden-family

its going to be another nothingburger like benghazi, which they will milk for 10 years like benghazi. i await the day they shred the results without reporting details.

nothing like wasting taxpayer dollars to try to hold hunter accountable for his huge dick. have fun in 2024.

for anybody who would like to know, here is the results in the last GOP investigation into the brandon's.

Sen. Johnson releases findings of Hunter Biden probe alleging conflict of interest

The GOP-led probe found Hunter Biden's position on an energy company to be "awkward" for U.S. officials but found no evidence that it affected policy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...den-probe-alleging-conflict-interest-n1240816

surprised they didnt try to shred that too

GOP Opens Long-Promised Investigation Into Biden Family

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...long-promised-investigation-into-biden-family

its going to be another nothingburger like benghazi, which they will milk for 10 years like benghazi. i await the day they shred the results without reporting details.

nothing like wasting taxpayer dollars to try to hold hunter accountable for his huge dick. have fun in 2024.

for anybody who would like to know, here is the results in the last GOP investigation into the brandon's.

Sen. Johnson releases findings of Hunter Biden probe alleging conflict of interest

The GOP-led probe found Hunter Biden's position on an energy company to be "awkward" for U.S. officials but found no evidence that it affected policy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...den-probe-alleging-conflict-interest-n1240816

surprised they didnt try to shred that too
"The report, though, provides no evidence that Hunter Biden’s position affected U.S. policy."

"The report, though, provides no evidence that Hunter Biden’s position affected U.S. policy."

at the end of the day it won't matter to them. republicans dont base their politics, legislation, or investigations around evidence or logic. they only operate off of feelings and emotion. they don't want evidence, facts, or truth. thats not what they are after. there is no better way to anger these guys then to present them with evidence, facts, and truth in any argument. it shuts down their whole narrative, and they just try to ignore it while going on a loop.

The Brennan Center is the source for the ~10% claim. At any rate, you have badly confused the argument, which is about what forms of ID should be acceptable (Clinton pointed out in 2016 in Texas, they took concealed carry licenses but not student IDs--which come on, we know what that's about).

I'm sure dems are convinced that it's a racist ploy to stop minorities from voting.
It's actually about college kids that don't change their residency, but then voting in the towns they are "visiting".

If students would change residency - ie pay taxes in the locality then it wouldn't be an issue

How do people prove who they are before they get an ID? If 10% of eligible voters lack an ID do you have a plan to get them one or should they just be excluded from voting?

It isn't 10% - like I said, its a made up number. The Brenan study showed 2% in 2012 and Georgia election dept showed 0.12% in 2021.

The get one the same way people go about getting an ID initially - a birth certificate and various other forms. It's also the way people get a job or govt assistance.

I have never done that. I just believe in using real logic and being honest. And not deliberately misstating arguments, as you are doing. No one says that you should just be able to vote without providing evidence of who you are. It's about the specific types of ID that should be acceptable.

Why did you not leave the part of my post with Democrat leaders (Holder, Shumer, Abrams, Clyburn) calling voter ID racist?

I'm sure dems are convinced that it's a racist ploy to stop minorities from voting.
It's actually about college kids that don't change their residency, but then voting in the towns they are "visiting".

If students would change residency - ie pay taxes in the locality then it wouldn't be an issue
Any idea how many students migrate to the Wonderland that is Texas to go to school?
Alternatively, why the fuck wouldn't they just mail in their vote to their home state?

Sounds like a red herring to me, when the actual issue is that younger, more educated folks tend to skew Democrat these days, and recent history has demonstrated time and again that the state of Texas does everything they can to discourage the Democratic base from voting &/or Gerrymandering the fuck out of the state.

Back