Shogun & Fedor’s final fights are upon us

stevetherican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man. I knew these days would eventually come, but it’s finally upon us, & yea i’m feelin it :( .Will never forget catchin PRIDE and readin the live threads here at like 3 or 4 am about 16 or so years ago haha…Will always appreciate all the fights these 2 put on for the fans. Absolute warriors. Would love for both to retire with the W…WAR SHOGUN WAR FEDOR

I'm still holding out hope that Shogun wins and decides to make a run for the title :)
XJbT6LnBr24ymKP8CZQgbi4b4kVbKo7dJeHqywWSbq4.jpg

Man. I knew these days would eventually come, but it’s finally upon us, & yea i’m feelin it :( .Will never forget catchin PRIDE and readin the live threads here at like 3 or 4 am about 16 or so years ago haha…Will always appreciate all the fights these 2 put on for the fans. Absolute warriors. Would love for both to retire with the W…WAR SHOGUN WAR FEDOR
Lol. You watched YouTube clips and fox sports show.

Thank you Shogun for some great memories. I still remember how impressed I was during his 2005 run and his muay thai during Machida fights were just beautiful, probably best display of muay thai ever in MMA. I will still argue that Shogun with healthy knees is arguably as good as anyone at LHW division..

Best luck this week and with your retirement!

giphy.gif

Fedor is fighting in a couple weeks, so I will probably say something near the fight, but man, I still remember watching Crocop fight and hoping Crocop pulls it off since I was a fan of Crocop in K-1 first, but oh boy, that expressionless Russian could fight, for sure, easily HW goat, at least top 3 p4p Goat, possibly the GOAT. Two of my favourite fighters of all time.

Hope both of them can pull it off, but not sure if at least one them can...both pretty badly washed up...especially Bader is a legit HW now...at least Shogun is fighting a guy who's less accomplished...but still....anyways hopefully both can...

For the last time, War Shogun!

And War Fedor!

I feel like Fedor has a better chance to win,only because he still has some speed in his hands and can move pretty well. Shogun looked underwater against OSP. He tried his best but his body just dont obey anymore.

Lol. You watched YouTube clips and fox sports show.

my account is from 2006, 12 years before yours lol. Prior to joinin I lurked the forums for a bit at the library and my family finally got a computer for home and couple years later I finally joined :)

Was really dope to read up bout Shogun & Fedor’s fights among numerous others using the live threads. That GP with Wand & CC is one that comes to mind as well…good times.

anyways. Here’s another WAR SHOGUN WAR FEDOR lol.

Last edited:
I feel like Fedor has a better chance to win,only because he still has some speed in his hands and can move pretty well. Shogun looked underwater against OSP. He tried his best but his body just dont obey anymore.

I’m really hoping for Shogun by Tko R1 & Fedor by KO r1…both guys deserve to finish on career highs for sure.

I'm relatively new to the sport, have always wondered how you old schoolers followed it back in the day, damn

Back