News Alex Pereira opens up as the underdog in his upcoming quadrilogy vs Israel Adesanya

Fair odds?

• Total voters
Izzy almost finished him in last 2. Alex won fair and square but it isn't far fetched Izzy has more ways to victory than ko. It's a good fight.

Izzy had everything to be confident last fight. We saw his interviews.
now? Im not sure how his mind is
I wont be shocked if he is caught earlier and its over.

He's the only guy in combat sports history to be 3-0 over an opponent, yet still the underdog for the rematch. That is a record!

(that is a legit record - stay mad)
Yeh, the fans of the guy who is 3 and oh are mad. Whilst the guys who are fans of the bloke who is oh and 3 but a favourite with the bookies are revelling in this "victory".
<Eek2.0><Lmaoo><Moves><45><Moves><Lmaoo><Eek2.0>

Izzy was up on the scorecards and Pereira was saved by the bell. Izzy should be the slight favorite imo

Israel_Adesanya_Vs_Alex_Pereira_FULL_FIGHT_HIGHLIGHTS_UFC_28.gif
The last punch was after the bell...

Ginormous amounts of copium

Copium or...

Facts..

Did Izzy not catch Alex in the first round? Which would be the first 5 mins ..(at the exact 5 min mark at that)...any earlier that happened Alex would of lost in the first round by KTFO

And

Did Alex not catch Izzy in the 5th round...? I believe he did. .

So again Facts homie... It is what it is

FluidLiquidCranefly-mobile.jpg

So what you’re telling me is free money on Alex? We all know Izzy doesn’t stand a chance.

Honest question - if Izzy loses , where does he go from here ?

Alex has options win or lose
He has fun match-ups like Wonderboy or a rebound fight like Hermansson / Strickland. Knowing UFC though, they'll probably just make the Whittaker trilogy that no one asked for.

Copium or...

Facts..

Did Izzy not catch Alex in the first round? Which would be the first 5 mins ..(at the exact 5 min mark at that)...any earlier that happened Alex would of lost in the first round by KTFO

And

View attachment 965192
Only fact here is Izzy didn’t hurt Alex ever enough at any regulated time during any of their three fights to warrant a stoppage! Alex on the other hand has, twice! And is factually up 3-0

He has fun match-ups like Wonderboy or a rebound fight like Hermansson / Strickland. Knowing UFC though, they'll probably just make the Whittaker trilogy that no one asked for.

I don’t see him being motivated for that …. At that point there’s nothing to gain but lots to lose …. This could be a do or die kinda fight for his mental state and career

i don't think Izzy will win but i hope he does just so i can see all the "but but but" from all the people who act like Adesanya has no chance or that he didn't legit rock Pereira out of his socks in the 1st rd.

He's the only guy in combat sports history to be 3-0 over an opponent, yet still the underdog for the rematch. That is a record!

(that is a legit record - stay mad)

Can't wait for his record to come out. Bet he can hold a bar:)

alex.PNG

He'll do the job even quicker this time around.

izzy fought the perfect fight, what he always does, but still lost.

Alex can improve way more.

Copium or...

Facts..

And

View attachment 965192
That punch was near the end of the round though. Seemed like Alex didn’t expect it. You cannot just assume it would be the same result if it was thrown with more time left.

Back