Turns out Nate is a needle mover

Dude imagine being like 50 years old and beefing with a 20 something year old youtuber
So we're doing this again? *Rolls Eyes* How old is this video? *sighs* What if Dana was 20, would his response be any different on Social Media? I mean, what does age have to do with it? I am challenging you now and no doubt you will respond. For all all I know, you are 72 years old, on cocaine and spend endless hours gaming and talking shit on SD. What does your bitch ass have to say about it Old Man?

Last edited:
I know this video is a year old, but it never ceases to amaze me how Dana White can just put down other human beings with relative ease.

Jake Paul's manager is a scumbag just because you fired him when he was your accountant? Come on

Live and let Live

Dude imagine being like 50 years old and beefing with a 20 something year old youtuber
Tracks for a guy who attacks every critic on Instagram.

So we're doing this again? *Rolls Eyes* How old is this video? *sighs* What if Dana was 20, would his response be any different on Social Media? I mean, what does age have to do with it? I am challenging you now and no doubt you will respond. For all all I know, you are 72 years old, on cocaine and spend endless hours gaming and talking shit on SD. What does your bitch ass have to say about it Old Man?
<escalate99>

I'm with Dana on this one. Broken clock is right twice a day, it's crazy.

I think Jake Paul is on steroids and his accomplishments should be put in perspective. Of course so many boxers are on steroids its hardly noteworthy if Jake Paul is. But Dana willing to be coke-tested for TEN years vs. two years of PED testing for Jake Paul is a funny idea, I wonder if he misspoke.

I would love to see Jake take a steroid test. Shit, have them both test on the same day.

Well notice that Dana didn't say anything about being tested for PEDs himself. He just said he doesn't do coke.

Well notice that Dana didn't say anything about being tested for PEDs himself. He just said he doesn't do coke.

Dana doesn't care about his personal PED use but being called a coke head is his trigger.

Just like Dana doesn't care if Jake is a coke head but knows PED use would tarnish JP's accomplishments.

@ 1:20

<31>

<36>

Needle mover taking head shots...

drunk-girls.gif

Back