So do you like mayonnaise?

Yes and it should be considered one of the French mother sauces.

It's the best condiment and I'll eat it by the spoonful given the chance!

I fucking hate it and I hate how people just put that shit on everything in the US, especially in the South where I lived for ten years in two different states. They put it on stuff that it shouldn’t even be on like tacos (not just fish tacos) and cheesesteaks when you don’t even ask for it. Or they put it in all types of foods without even listing it as an ingredient. Eventually you have to learn to say no mayo on pretty much anything you order.
Mayo is the best on fries.

If anything I find ketchup to be gross.

A bit of Mayo is great on sandwiches / burgers/ corn (helota)

but people often use too much
I'm a much bigger fan of mustard and hot sauces

French fries with mustard or hot sauce >> fries with ketchup >>> fries with mayo

I love mayo, but I never keep any in my house. It’s sneaky in how fattening and high in calories it is.

It's not the worst thing ever. I tend to order things no mayo when I'm out though ...I do not understand why everyone puts 3 pounds of it on anything it comes standard on

Sometimes it makes me itch. Unknown if it's related to amount of time left unrefrigerated.

Some mayo from diners have a nasty oily taste or sour taste.

Ketchup is for children and communists like @Kyler Ruxin
The other day I ordered some spicy nuggets from Wendy’s. They gave me a chicken sandwich. I told them they fucked up and they gave me the nuggets and didn’t want the sandwich back.

I got home and looked at what it was and it had mayo on it.

right into the trash it went.

Back