I predict that Gane will TKO Jones via liver kick...

Ufc needs jones to win …. Barring a gane stoppage jones will get the decision

gane winning the belt after losing to ngannou diminishes the significance of the belt big time …. Ufc needs jones …. And when ufc needs something - they usually get their way

Yeah they usually get their way because they usually make it so they get it either way.

Which is the case in this one.

If Jones wins, the narrative will be that the goat is back. If Gane wins, the narrative will be that he has beaten the undefeated goat.

Either way, the winner of this bout will most likely land in the n°1 P4P spot and Ngannou will be out of the picture.

Gane suffers a similar fate as Machida.

giphy.webp

Jones couldn't even finish Anthony Smith, stop living in the past lol :D

Gane by TKO is what I'd like to see. Brain says either a point fight to decision or Jones by sub.

jyst hard to sell gane as the best hw in the world if he wins

If jones wins you can easily say he’s the best

trust me ufc wants “p4p goat “ jones to win
Best cheater in the world maybe

Gane by not getting arrested for coke possession.

Jones 50 - 45 via boring blanket strategy .

I'm thinking Gane 49-46. Jones is bound to get a TD at some point and can likely keep Gane on the ground. I do think Gane avoids or powers out of most clinch attempts though.

Thus far, I still feel Jones will tko gane within 2 rounds. Maybe round 3 similar to Gustafson. Jones wrestling will likely be very rusty but gane’s TDD is way too weak. Once Jones had him down, easy tko finish.

Jones loses fight but gets the decision anyways and maybe fails the drug test later but his fans still consider him the goat then doesn’t fight in two years

Tbh leg kicks might be a useful tool for Cyril gane. Jones had scrawny legs even at lhw, so heavyweight they might be his biggest vulnerability.

Prime Bones wins this pretty easily. This Bones will need to make it boring to win . I still got Bones 50 45 or 49 46.

I think Jones is gonna comfortably decision him. I reckon Gane might have some moments but I think Jones will win in his usual fashion

JBJ by GNP TKO in R4, then possibly failed drug test.

I had a dream Jon won by ud

The only other time I had a dream like this I saw Michael Chandler starch Tony early in the second round which became reality sadly

Back